Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

ferrous

rabble said:
I had actually been here before, ferrous....
Eh .. I'm always the last to know. :D

Chronata

Thanks all! You are all so sweet and supportive!

To yaraluna~ I would show you the other two remaining cards...but honestly I don't really like them as much as I like this one! Hmmm...maybe someday.

To Rabble~ Yes! I am actually hoping to have a website up very soon! It was a present from a friend of mine...but I just have not had the time to really work on that! When I finish a couple more cards, it will probably be up and running!

To Ferrous~ Thanks for the kind words!
yeah...the website I have for my homepage is actually the site of a gallery that has some of my stuff...actually it's got a lot of things that I made many ages ago for craft fairs and such, that I just want to be rid of.
I'm not terribly impressed with most of it either! But it pays the bills,(sometimes!) and is the only place I can give people some idea of what I do.

so...I am taking a week off to visit some family, but I will have the Fool up here in about a week!

Majecot

Majecot clears throat* aahhem!

I am still being patient ;)

Chronata, of your works on the website.. I think "Della Roba" is my favorite piece. It just so reminds me of you :D

And of course another favorite is your lantern I have on my mantle.. say, can I come shopping at your house?

Chronata

NEW CARD ALERT!!!!

Awww...Majecot...
*sniff* I love ya!

Sure, you know you can come up anytime...next week maybe? ;)

so...Patience (and Persistance) Pay off...

I was having some scanner issues, which have hopefully been resolved!

Here's the Fool!
(with Toby close at his heels...or is it HER heels? )

update is as follows...
I have the Judgement card drawn out, and the card back is still in production (wow...it is SO hard to get a good reversable design!!)

I think I finally have a handle on what I want the Chariot to look like, as well as new sketches for the Hanged Man...

and the World is last...before I begin the Minors!

Attachments

• mmfool.jpg
    mmfool.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 220

M-Press

Hi there Chronata!!!
oh, your fool is so sweet!!!
I have the feeling he /she looks like you, at least like what I have in my mind that looks like you... (isn't it funny, that we immediately with a name form a picture?)

Anyway, i also like that there is finally some space around... and he/she is not in a clistophobic setting! I think I have mentioned that in the past, that some zoom-out or extra bleed always helps! ;)

and my "eye" cought another deck you are up to? oh you little energizer bunny!!!! :)

Summerdream

Hi Chronata,

I just love your fool. It is very origional.....and I love the setting, it looks like the ocean. Great job!!!

Summerdream:)

baba-prague

Sweet card - the dog makes me smile - bags of energy!

maria42airam

This is an amazing process! This thread is the first I've read in the 'deck creation' section. I've read through the entire thread and it is wonderful to see the support provided by the forum members. To be honest, this is the first forum I've been on that has such a positive feel. Even when people disagree vehemently it seems to be with respect. Wonderful to see it!

Chronota, I love the idea behind your deck, and it's obvious that you have put a great deal of energy (as well as time) into the cards. The artwork is beautiful and the subject has it's own tradition of mystery. Fantastic!

The post about the Lovers is missing the link :( I would love to see that card.

About the Wheel of Fortune... The second one, the gaming wheel. Wouldn't that be a perfect symbol for the back of the card?

I can't say enough good things! Keep on it!

Maria

Cariad

Chronata I am mesmerised with the development of your deck! I initially thought WOW! when I saw the Empress and could not visiualize a card that would appeal to me more; until I saw The TOWER! That for me sums up the essence of the Tower card in an appealing and original format! GO GIRL!!!!! Just let us know when the decks will be available to be purchased

Majecot

Oh I just love the Fool.. that little dog looks like he is pulling on the wire.
I cannot wait to see the originals in person !!!