I love your star and your moon, actually all that I have seen so far!! lol
I love mandalas and more so when it comes to meditation focusing on a image
wishing you can get them on the market soon
keep up with this wonderful work
Bendiciones
Anaoly

Simone

Muchas gracias, Anaoly!

Mira desde la primera página de este filo y veras todas las otras cartas tambien!

Thanks for liking my cards :D I enjoy doing them, and as to getting them published, well... not sure yet how to go about it!

Love
Simone

Strange2

Star Streams

Simone said:
The Mandala of course is a star, shining brightly above, and it is like the figure is catching starlight and uses it.

Simone: This is a wonderful Star card, and the Star mandala is very energizing! The human figure could also represent a 5-pointed star (head, 2 arms and 2 legs), receiving/transforming/transmitting the star light, each in our unique frequency.

Sulis

Gorgeous

Simone,

I very rarely venture over to this forum but I'm glad I did :)

I really like the simplicity of your cards. Particular favorites are The Moon, The Star and The Devil - lovely.

I hope you get it published, I'd buy it :D

Love

Sulis xx

aaquwaa

Love these cards

Just wanted to say I LOVE THESE CARDS!

Simone

aaqwaa,

wow, I am honoured to see that your very first post on this forums is dedicated to my cards ;)

Welcome!
and thanks!

Love
Simone

Cielo

OMG, Simone, I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before!!!!! Usually I am all in favor of colorful and brass, and I don't usually find the minimalistic decks attractive, nor have I ever had the desire to own one. And yet,- yes, indeed,- your cards are absolutely wonderful!!!!! Beautiful work, simple and yet appealing and thought provoking! I love them! I hope you will get it done soon!!! :D I would definitely love to own a deck like that!!!!! Great job dear!!!!!!!!!

Love

Cielo

StoneMan

Smashing stuff Simone,

I have always liked simplicity in design, but its so tricky to get it to work. You seem to have no trouble at all! Can't wait to see them in their entirity.

LLL,

StoneMan

Athara

Having seen the *originals* in real life, I must say: I'm very impressed Simone!
I know absolutely nothing about the Mandala, but this deck draws me to it. It's simplicity says nothing about how readable it is (Athara points to the Terra Nova... :p), 'cause it is highly readable and absolutely stunning.

I love the concept of the Death card...

Keep up the good work, Simone, and I'll follow your progress gladly!

ciliegia

oh hablas espanol?:)

Your cards are nice.Good luck with your project.