Fish to describe a person..stumped

MissNine

What are some adjectives to describe a personality or person's physical attributes with the Fish card?

Adjectives I thought of so far:
wealthy
Employed in job having to do with water activities
Shallow
Push over (water flows by easiest path)
Group thinker (fish swim in schools)

Does anyone have other ideas?

Tigerangel

Learn lenormand is a good resource for finding how the cards can be read in different areas, http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-fish-meaning/

Says a physical attribute can be broad shoulders, and as jobs go a fisherman and sushi chef.
Can't really think of anything else right now

ETA - maybe someone who is a financial genius
Or maybe someone who owns alot of businesses as the fish card can mean plenty

MissNine

Learn lenormand is a good resource for finding how the cards can be read in different areas, http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-fish-meaning/

Says a physical attribute can be broad shoulders, and as jobs go a fisherman and sushi chef.
Can't really think of anything else right now

I love that site!

The person I read for is not wealthy and can't swim, and is afraid of water. Ha! And not a water sign. I'll have to reflect on broad shoulders one and see if it fits them.
Thank you for you for your input! I definitely need the help with this one!

ana luisa

Cold-blooded
Enigmatic (hard to know, hard to "hold")
Prone to mood swings

Tigerangel

I love that site!

The person I read for is not wealthy and can't swim, and is afraid of water. Ha! And not a water sign. I'll have to reflect on broad shoulders one and see if it fits them.
Thank you for you for your input! I definitely need the help with this one!

Another couple of thoughts just came to mind, maybe fish could represent either a man with a low/high sperm count depending what cards where near would indicate if it was high or low, or a man who is very sexually active/ high libido.

1Eleven

Blue/green eyes. Dark blonde or brown hair. Alcoholic. Luxurious lifestyle.

tarotlova

You know what popped into my mind for looks, a Danny De Vito body short round and fat with eyes that pop out like some breeds of Goldfish have!

Sharla

Someone who is quite deep and sensitive.

Someone who doesn't like to be tied down to one person, they like to be on the dating scene.

Someone who has a drugs or alcohol problem, they have an addictive personality.

And as for looks i would say dark hair, and someone who is very slick looking, suited and booted, hair done nice and maybe slicked back.

samantha

Evasive - darts away quickly
Someone who is comfortable *in their element* (as opposed to being *a fish out of water*)