flash warning

pageofswords9110

My third eye hasn't been active at all. But this morning i had two flashs. The first was of me. I stuck my arm out a window. And proceeded to climb out. But when i climbed out the house was upside down so i clung to the windows ledge. My body was just hanging. Mind you i was on one of the top floors of this house. I was scared i was going to fall. But when i finally looked down there was grass. I was safe.

I took this to mean although my world is upside down right now. Im going to be ok.

This second flash was of a fox sitting at a black canvas with a pencil in hand. The fox had an evil smirk and something black tied around his eyes. I guess to hide his identity. Before the fox could start drawing a big grey animal sort of jumped on the fox and drug him away. I think the animal was a wolf. Although it could've been a dog. Im leaning more towards a wolf though. The last thing i saw was the blank canvas.

I have now clue what this may mean. Both flashes were back to back. Does anyone have any ideas what this may mean ?

Aunty Anthea

My third eye hasn't been active at all. But this morning i had two flashs. The first was of me. I stuck my arm out a window. And proceeded to climb out. But when i climbed out the house was upside down so i clung to the windows ledge. My body was just hanging. Mind you i was on one of the top floors of this house. I was scared i was going to fall. But when i finally looked down there was grass. I was safe.

I took this to mean although my world is upside down right now. Im going to be ok.

I believe you could have picked up on people trapped in flash floods

This second flash was of a fox sitting at a black canvas with a pencil in hand. The fox had an evil smirk and something black tied around his eyes. I guess to hide his identity. Before the fox could start drawing a big grey animal sort of jumped on the fox and drug him away. I think the animal was a wolf. Although it could've been a dog. Im leaning more towards a wolf though. The last thing i saw was the blank canvas. I have now clue what this may mean. Both flashes were back to back. Does anyone have any ideas what this may mean ?

The Fox could well be the Turkish President who seeks to support ISIS anonymously. The wolf could be the Grey Wolves of Turkey, a highly secret right wing Turkish organisation who want to take down the President ;)

pageofswords9110

I believe you could have picked up on people trapped in flash floods

The Fox could well be the Turkish President who seeks to support ISIS anonymously. The wolf could be the Grey Wolves of Turkey, a highly secret right wing Turkish organisation who want to take down the President ;)

I highly doubt this lol I'm stateside and I'm not really into politics and wars. Im more of a peace person. Also these flashes seemed more personal. Like messages for me about my life.