Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

kaleanna

cardlady22 said:
If anyone is curious, or having trouble thinking of a theme-
I'd be happy to tell you a little bit about your Card Chart for the year. All I need is the month & day and your current age (not what you will be on the next birthday)
PMs are fine for if you don't want the info posted in the open.

What a nice offer cardlady. I sent you a pm

Cat*

Satori said:
Well, in our group one week is not enough time for Aulruna to finish. So let's give it two weeks? I know the Babble Onians are thinking they want to move a little quicker, but let's go to two weeks.

I officially say two weeks to assemble the flotsam! here here!
Great, that will work wonderfully for me! :)

I assume that we are still allowed to send off our packages earlier? So the BabbleOnians could still keep up their speed while others move at a slower pace. :)

thorhammer

Mi-Shell said:
Hi guys!
Can anyone help me find a little plastic pope - or puup? :bugeyed:for thorhammer, because she is an Australian Lava Lamp?
LOL Oh, please don't worry :) Whatever you can lay your hands on will be appreciated - don't go to great lengths to get the pope :D

I'm stopping now before this gets weird again :p

\m/ Kat

shamoness

Please add me!! I haven't finished reading the thread but it sound like such an awesome idea I really want to participate. I am willing to post globally. I'll send you a PM. I can't believe I missed this but I have been out of town.

Off to read the rest of the thread.

kaleanna

shamoness said:
Please add me!! I haven't finished reading the thread but it sound like such an awesome idea I really want to participate. I am willing to post globally. I'll send you a PM. I can't believe I missed this but I have been out of town.

Off to read the rest of the thread.

Hi shamoness,

Welcome back home. I hope you had a great time and hope you got to relax some my friend.

kaleanna

shamoness

Just finished the thread. What a very cool idea. I have an Oracle that I started some time ago that I have been slowly adding items to. I have picked up items in multiples when I've been able to. I love collecting interesting beads, pieces of wood, antique keys, marbles, odd coins and the like.

I had a great time visiting with my daughter this past week. It was nice to be away from the hustle of home and the business. If I'd been able to see this thread while I was there I'd have picked up some interesting things from Gainesville.(Think University of Florida Gators) But that's OK because I have some many funky things to share from here!

Satori

Hi there!

OK well faunabay is in a group right now with 6, so I could put you and her in a little group, and see if any others sign up. But that isn't fair to faunabay because she signed up at the beginning. Hmm.

Or I could add you to another group, but unfortunately not Melaenn's group because Elven is already having to mail out to 4 USA folks.

Let me see if I can add you in someplace Shamoness. Hold on!

shamoness

Holding my breath hoping a group will want me/allow me in!!!!

I will be happy to post anywhere. And I have some cool stuff.

kaleanna

shamoness said:
Holding my breath hoping a group will want me/allow me in!!!!

I will be happy to post anywhere. And I have some cool stuff.

If you need to put her in the Sirens, I for one would love to have shamoness in our group :)

Apollonia

kaleanna said:
If you need to put her in the Sirens, I for one would love to have shamoness in our group :)

As a fellow Siren, I agree.