For positive thinking!

Kirranan

For positive thinking

You could maybe buy your friend a crystal bracelet or a power bead bracelet? I have worn a rose quartz bracelet for a few months now to try and help balance my emotions better, (I am prone to huge swings of emotion) and have found that I am coping with them much better now.

Kirranan :)

Red Emma

Positive thinking

miranda said:
honestly what you want to do for your friend is beautiful..

my sufi teacher taught me this lesson.. my ONLY responsibility is for my own spiritual growth not anyone elses.. what is honey for one is bitter for another
but in your own growth u will help others *sends u a hug*

Very beautiful, Miranda, and super wise.

I worry about the cause of your friend's negativity. Perhaps she needs professional help which can then be augmented with the crystals ... the ones she chooses.

If she's depressed, be aware that depression is an extremely serious, and sometimes fatal, illness.

Best wishes to both of you.

Nitegoddess

Agathe,
That is wonderful what you are trying to do. It is amazing how much all of us go through many of the same things. I know that I am going to try the Rose Quartz .. I too have terrible mood swings and being a cancer doesn't help either.
Good Luck with your quest.

Agathe

Thank you guys a lot. Well, it occured my friend already had the Rose Quartz and I hope it'll help her. She's feeling much, much better now :).
For all of you who suffer from negativity and general internal mess, I suggest keeping amethyst near you. It does wonders, at least it did for me :D. I've just found it out.

Blessings to all,
Agathe