Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

zan_chan

So you guys know that rule about how new moderators are automatically gifted Frankenspawn, right? :p

No? Dang. I was sure that was a real thing...

Those do look fantastic though! Gregory, Lillie, you should be very proud :) Wendy, I'd love to see pics of yours, too...

Only one more week till Frankie Goes to Tokyo! :D

nicole_

I'm afraid it would be 2 weeks and a bit...it would probably be next week before I see Frankie, and then sending off to Japan might take another 5 days at least.

All the frankenspawns are lovely!!! Do you guys laminate them? Look shiny!

Wendywu

Yay - found the camera - here is Frankiespawn III (not 3, definitely III)

Attachments

• FrankieSpawn III.JPG
    FrankieSpawn III.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 85

Le Fanu

OMG! Wendy! You have the original backs (sorry gregory; upstaged! :p) is that the copy your husband did? All lined up and - oh - beautiful!

Wendywu

Yep :) Is he not wonderful?? He puts the proper backs on any decks he copies for me, and it always lines up!

Le Fanu

Wendywu said:
Yep :) Is he not wonderful?? He puts the proper backs on any decks he copies for me, and it always lines up!
My so-called *professional* print shop wanted to charge me 70 euros to do copies of a deck (my deck, I have to add) off a disc but then refused to do the backs as they said "it's difficult to line up" and your husband did it for free!!

gregory

Wendywu said:
Yay - found the camera - here is Frankiespawn III (not 3, definitely III)
WOW.

*in awe*

Le Fanu said:
OMG! Wendy! You have the original backs (sorry gregory; upstaged! :p)
Yes - I fully accept that !

Wendywu

I think that's a bit poor of a professional copy-shop! Tell 'em that this total amateur (never worked in printing in his life) figured it out with two different desktop publishing programs and several different printers ....... maybe that would shame 'em into it!