Get "certified" - it's cheap! ; )

Aulruna

Sorry for not being able to follow up... I had a crazy week ... I love how Assielle sticks to her huns :D

Great work on the page and everything!

I will expand on Assielle's black magick skills this weekend. The props I need are at the other condo...

Pen

gregory said:
*cpugh*

Far be it from MOI to be a killjoy - but I think we are at risk (on the blog) of losing Aisselle's Essential Innocence. I think it will be more fun for all who find it if we avoid turning her into a nymphomaniac gold digger and stick to the milking of a billy-goat side of her... No ? (Seriously - I think we could fall into a rather boring trap here if it all goes OTT sex and violence...)

Ditto. We want people to continue to like her, or they'll stop reading. The line Patsy/Joanna Lumley walks in AB Fab is a very fine one between degenerate and vulnerable, and I don't think we could all manage it in one body.

Just saying.

Pen

photokat

gregory said:
*cpugh*

Far be it from MOI to be a killjoy - but I think we are at risk (on the blog) of losing Aisselle's Essential Innocence.

Hmmm .... see photo: ::http://aisselleggabegietarotinsights.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/aisselle-gabegie-glamour-shot.jpg

I think she looks so innocent, no matter what she says.

gregory said:
I think it will be more fun for all who find it if we avoid turning her into a nymphomaniac gold digger and stick to the milking of a billy-goat side of her... No ?

I mean : http://aisselleggabegietarotinsights.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/aisselle-gabegie-glamour-shot.jpg

She's just having difficulty getting laid, she's far from a gold digger or nympho. The closest she'll get to having some kind of physical interaction with a living being, is milking her goat!

gregory said:
(Seriously - I think we could fall into a rather boring trap here if it all goes OTT sex and violence...)

I think sex and violence will give her a nice lil edge. Nobody would buy that crap anyway.

gregory

photokat said:
She's just having difficulty getting laid, she's far from a gold digger or nympho. The closest she'll get to having some kind of physical interaction with a living being, is milking her goat!
Her MALE goat. :eek: And believe me, the next entry she writes may well.. hmm...

photokat

gregory said:
Her MALE goat. :eek: And believe me, the next entry she writes may well.. hmm...

I think you're the dirty one here, Greggers !

; )

strings of life

gregory said:
photokat said:

; )
The next entry about a specific entry. A blog entry, yes yes.

Dearest gregory, can you make some wallpaper? I'm thinking some sort of collage with goats, the tin foil hats and open source Tarot cards. Must have bright garish colors! Feel Aisselle. Channel her energy. Make her proud!

The wallpaper will show up where they grey part is on the blog.

If someone else doesn't going to do it, I can tackle it on Friday.

gregory

photokat said:

; )
Am not. :angel:

I OFFERED to transsexualise the billy goat I had written up as soon as nisaba referred to milking it. NISABA said leave it, as that is why the goat kicks her a lot ... :D

This was going to come up in a daily card thing - which hasn't happened yet....

I will get on to wallpaper.... Open source - I will use the theory that up to 10% is OK for scholarly purposes... This is scholarly, innit })