Ghost Whisperer Tarot

Somnilocus

Love that show. :D Thanks for the link. :)

a_shikhs

I love watching Ghost Whisperer. I keep downloading all the episodes on my ipod and watch them again and again. Thanks for the link. :)

Allure

Are there pictures of the cards anywhere? I'm curious.

bluefairy

I have looked at the site and you have to buy the dvd set in order to get the cards but you don't see them. and it's almost 60.00 u.s. i would buy it but i want to see the cards too...

raeanne

Hi all,
The link doesn't work for me. It takes me to a CBS page and asks what show I want. When I select Ghost Whisperer I get taken to a page about that show but I don't see anything about tarot cards. Could someone double check the link to see if there is another way to get to the correct site. Thanks.

Aerin

I searched on Ghost Whisperer and Tarot, and got to a message board that suggested you only get 'three limited edition cards' with the DVD set. Not a full deck. And they have odd titles allegedly.

Scroll down this page http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=30557 : a 'small pack' doesn't sound very promising.

The Tarot of Prague appeared on the show at some point as well I think. Seem to remember a conversation about it.

Aerin

bluefairy

yes it does mention that..i saw it too..

NightQueen

oh my favourite tv show love it love it love it!!! thanks for the link

bluefairy

but the cards are sold with the dvd and not many cards either.i love this show too.