"Gilded Reverie VS Mystical Lenormand Readings".

DownUnderNZer

I am going to see how easy or not these two decks are to read with side by side doing the exact same questions.

Past/Present/ Near Future (Predictive) and Future Future (Predictive).

Both are beautiful decks and I have only ever tried the Mystical once.

Random/ 3 to 9 cards.

"MY QUESTIONS":

1) PAST: Tell me about the death of Jimi Hendrix up to and the actuality? (I have no idea really, but will check online).
2) NOW: What is going on in my life at present?
3) NEAR FUTURE: How will my day go with "L" on Wednesday? (03/05/2017).
4) FUTURE FUTURE: What will the overall feel be for me at the end of May regarding what happens during it?

Will say what I think of both when done!

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

1) PAST: Tell me about the death of Jimi Hendrix up to and the actuality? (I have no idea really, but will check online).

Focus Card: Coffin. 7 Random Cards.

A little trouble with STARS because of the telescope and what looks like a RING in the middle. Had to get out my magnifying glass.

MYSTICAL: Ship/Rider/Tree/COFFIN/Clouds/House/Stars

One card in common "Rider".

MYSTICAL:

Distant and "in" and "out" of "life".

I feel he found out something or was waiting on info - maybe to do with his health or something going right back to the past involving his family or a situation. I do not think Jimi Hendrix was in the best of health or state of mind. Drugs and alcohol are connected to his demise as well as lack of clarity. Haziness. Am wondering if he died at home and in the evening or perhaps found then.

I think he had an "outer body" experience when it happened - so may have been able to see himself as he left this world.

GILDED REVERIE: Fox/Rider/Book/COFFIN/Mountain/Mice/Clover

Hidden truth and/or deception and maybe to do with something he found out or was wanting to know more about. I reckon something was going on with him that was not known at all or not out in the open. Death? Maybe connected to his head and/or due to high levels of anxiety/stress. Blockages of some kind. What is written sometimes: "Unknown Cause Of Death".

An opportunity waiting to happen really - his death.

Let's see what is online in regards to how he died etc! :D

DownUnderNZer

J.I.M.I ....H.E.N.D.R.I.X

Let's see.....

Cause of death was "Barbiturates" (central nervous system depressants) although in 2011 some friends of his came out with "Red Wine". Red wine mixed with lager to be exact. And he ended up choking on his own vomit. Right through his hair - red wine deluge. And in his stomach etc.

The more famous he got the unhappier he became. Hard childhood.

Before he died he wanted to do a concert in his brother's prison and his manager refused it. So, that was something he found out and was not happy about at all. Going back to his roots really.

One doctor thinks "murder", as in red wine and drugs forced down him as his (Hendrix's) manager was facing financial ruin. Insurance existed on Hendrix of 1.2 million quid.

He died in a hotel room. At night time. I think an Australian doctor tried to revive him.

Health: Poor. Insomnia/Chronic fatigue/Stress

So......

MYSTICAL:

Distant and "in" and "out" of "life".

I feel he found out something or was waiting on info - maybe to do with his health or something going right back to the past involving his family or a situation. I do not think Jimi Hendrix was in the best of health or state of mind. Drugs and alcohol are connected to his demise as well as lack of clarity. Haziness. Am wondering if he died at home and in the evening or perhaps found then.

I think he had an "outer body" experience when it happened - so may have been able to see himself as he left this world.

Might not be true that he was "dead" at the scene - he may have actually been "in" and "out" of consciousness actually.

Drugs and Alcohol were involved.

Might not have died swallowing or choking on his vomit as a doctor was there with a plunger and he had vomited up quite a lot already.

His manager refused a concert in his brother's prison - he found this out just before he died and was not happy. Going back to his roots could be right indeed...

Poor health like Insomnia and Chronic fatigue. Stress due to being overworked, but normal I would think.

He died in a hotel not home. Night time.

Hidden truth and/or deception and maybe to do with something he found out or was wanting to know more about. I reckon something was going on with him that was not known at all or not out in the open. Death? Maybe connected to his head and/or due to high levels of anxiety/stress. Blockages of some kind. What is written sometimes: "Unknown Cause Of Death".

An opportunity waiting to happen really - his death.

Could this "hidden truth" be to do with the prison concert (why the refusal) or maybe his manager and this insurance? Something else? I think the plunger not doing it's job to "unblock" his stomach lines up with "blockage". As for head - apparently his hair was saturated in red wine galore, but as for any damage like a brain injury there was not anything. He was under stress, but he was overworked. Not "unknown cause of death", but it may not have been due to what was written down at the time.

Opportunity? For who is now the question on my mind as in was it "murder" rather than "an accidental overdose" or "drowning by consumption".

DownUnderNZer

....N>O>W....

What is going on now in my life right now?

1) "MYSTICAL":
Letter/Heart/Owls

A message or something written that is quite close to my heart is something that is being discussed with others.

2) "GILDED REVERIE":

Bouquet/Ship/Book

All is fine and/or something could be in the works a long the line of something leisurely. There is a trip and/or something happening not close to home that is not known to me yet, but all will be revealed.

1) The only things right NOW are: A) "78 Tarot Astral" B) And me calling a few places tomorrow to confirm a few things (important to me) in which two have been touched on in emails/online. Important YES, but not something close to my heart EXCEPT the TAROT.

2) It is true about everything being fine. Trip could be anything as most days I go somewhere unless this is about my "trip away". Maybe I will wait to see if something happens that I do not know ONLY it will have to be SOON as this is supposed to be about the NOW. Maybe my friend "L" might be filling me in on something on Wednesday. :bugeyed:

The Mystical seems to read better than the Gilded yet the Gilded cards are clearer to pick up on than the Mystical. With the Gilded right now it is like a cryptic message.

DownUnderNZer

.....WEDNESDAY WITH "L".....

How will it go?

"MYSTICAL":
Snake/Owls/CROSS/Storks/Tower

So, looks like we could be disagreeing about something and it may cause some unhappiness. (Will be a first and interesting to see as we have been friends for years and have never argued once).

Or...

"L" might be telling me about some "issues" going on and this may cause some concern. (Makes more sense). Things will turn around though from that low down to the better and boundaries kept. We do have certain unspoken rules like "no judging".

Wonder if someone could be moving or going to hospital/prison?

"GILDED REVERIE":
Ring/House/MOON/Rider/Key

We will meet for sure and stay close to that meeting point. All is stable and fine. Could be praise of some kind or recognition.(Probably me to her as she has come a long way from her earlier days of mayhem). There is something that will be shared whether info or updates. The day will turn out a success!

I wonder which one will be ACCURATE. Will BOTH be RIGHT. Or will BOTH be WRONG. :D :D :D

DownUnderNZer

"Jimi Hendrix".

I did not realize his death was such a mystery and if I had known I would have chosen someone else.

Different stories exist where his death is concerned and the doctor that tried to revive him was "de-registered" as a doctor in 1992 for "fraud". So, what he said might not be true at all.

He may have actually drowned as the issue was "blockage of vomit" too far down for them to use an aspirator although if he had been on his "side" he may have actually survived. He was ruled as being dead at 12:45 pm, but since then stories have surfaced that he was dead long before that and likely around 3:00 am etc. So,"inhalation of vomit due to barbiturates" could be right.

All his "so called friends" that were with him at the time left his body there on a bed and split the scene after cleaning it up (drugs) before the ambulance got there. The ambulance was called at 11:18 am.

So, they likely knew he was not conscious or dead and with his girlfriend her story has changed from one inconsistency to another about what happened that day. Interesting.

More reading to do I think.....

J.I.M.I ....H.E.N.D.R.I.X

Let's see.....

Cause of death was "Barbiturates" (central nervous system depressants) although in 2011 some friends of his came out with "Red Wine". Red wine mixed with lager to be exact. And he ended up choking on his own vomit. Right through his hair - red wine deluge. And in his stomach etc.

The more famous he got the unhappier he became. Hard childhood.

Before he died he wanted to do a concert in his brother's prison and his manager refused it. So, that was something he found out and was not happy about at all. Going back to his roots really.

One doctor thinks "murder", as in red wine and drugs forced down him as his (Hendrix's) manager was facing financial ruin. Insurance existed on Hendrix of 1.2 million quid.

He died in a hotel room. At night time. I think an Australian doctor tried to revive him.

Health: Poor. Insomnia/Chronic fatigue/Stress

So......

Might not be true that he was "dead" at the scene - he may have actually been "in" and "out" of consciousness actually.

Drugs and Alcohol were involved.

Might not have died swallowing or choking on his vomit as a doctor was there with a plunger and he had vomited up quite a lot already.

His manager refused a concert in his brother's prison - he found this out just before he died and was not happy. Going back to his roots could be right indeed...

Poor health like Insomnia and Chronic fatigue. Stress due to being overworked, but normal I would think.

He died in a hotel not home. Night time.

Could this "hidden truth" be to do with the prison concert (why the refusal) or maybe his manager and this insurance? Something else? I think the plunger not doing it's job to "unblock" his stomach lines up with "blockage". As for head - apparently his hair was saturated in red wine galore, but as for any damage like a brain injury there was not anything. He was under stress, but he was overworked. Not "unknown cause of death", but it may not have been due to what was written down at the time.

Opportunity? For who is now the question on my mind as in was it "murder" rather than "an accidental overdose" or "drowning by consumption".

DownUnderNZer

"Jimi Hendrix" - "Health"

He had been in contact with a doctor (maybe his own) around the time of his death as he had "flu like symptoms" and was not sleeping etc. If I read it correctly this doctor prescribed sleeping pills to him, and he was actually advised to sleep, over the phone. The doctor even, I believe, recommended the name of another doctor in London only Jimi Hendrix turned that suggestion down with something like: "No, it's okay".

This happened around the time or on the day he died.

MYSTICAL: Ship/Rider/Tree/COFFIN/Clouds/House/Stars

I feel he found out something or was waiting on info - maybe to do with his health or something going right back to the past involving his family or a situation. I do not think Jimi Hendrix was in the best of health or state of mind.

Hidden truth and/or deception and maybe to do with something he found out or was wanting to know more about. I reckon something was going on with him that was not known at all or not out in the open.

DownUnderNZer

....N.O.W.....U.P.D.A.T.E....

I think this was actually "reflecting" what I was doing in the NOW when I was doing these readings early hours of this morning and it dawned on me JUST a few hours ago. Too caught up in it to see. :D:D:D

This is what it was looking at it now with fresher eyes:

I was actually rather enjoying (Bouquet) what I was finding out about Jimi Hendrix in London, UK (Ship) only I did not expect it to be such a mystery and some things were revealed that were not expected (Book).

That happened before the NOW reading and straight after it.

The cards are on to it so far and the cryptic message solved!

....N>O>W....

2) "GILDED REVERIE":

Bouquet/Ship/Book

All is fine and/or something could be in the works a long the line of something leisurely. There is a trip and/or something happening not close to home that is not known to me yet, but all will be revealed.

2) It is true about everything being fine. Trip could be anything as most days I go somewhere unless this is about my "trip away". Maybe I will wait to see if something happens that I do not know ONLY it will have to be SOON as this is supposed to be about the NOW. Maybe my friend "L" might be filling me in on something on Wednesday. :bugeyed:

DownUnderNZer

....FUTURE: END OF MAY....

What will the overall feel be for me at the end of May regarding what happens during it?

"MYSTICAL": (Random Square of 9). (Quick Version).

1) TOWER....Ring....Cross
2) House...WOMAN....Rider
3) Owls...Sun...Book

It is mostly about myself (Woman) as in the "main focus" being on me only what might not be obvious to me is something official and/or to do with an institute, hospital, lawyer, and/or government (Tower).

1) Perhaps there is something coming up with an agreement/contract that might not be smooth sailing and the cause of some concern/worry and/or grief.

2) On the home front all is well and some news/updates and/or a visitor may be on the agenda.

3) There could be phone calls and/or meetings/discussions all on the positive side. Maybe to do with book work or a revelation of some kind. Perhaps further studies or an assignment/project could be in the wings or delving into something that might bring about a new experience.

NOTE: Nothing seems to indicate my short trip away, however, one place I plan to go is bordering on the "occult side" so maybe I will learn something new or gain a new experience from it.

OVERALL: The month of May seems to be all about "me" with the only "negative" possibility being an agreement/contract that might cause concern. On the home front all seems fine and the last row has everything going for it and seems to indicate favorable conditions and results.

NOTE: I have no plans to meet or discuss plans,contracts/assignments or anything with anyone. In fact nothing remotely like that at all. So, it will be interesting to see how May pans out. I will be mingling with people when away when visiting what I want to visit, so maybe something will come of that.

"GILDED REVERIE": (Random Square of 9). (Quick Version).

Some cards are the SAME as the MYSTICAL CARD pull only in different places. E.g. Tower, Book, and Rider.

1) STORKS/Letter/Bouquet
2) Clover/BOOK/Scythe
3) Mountain/Rider/Tower

The month of May could be all about hidden things/revelations/the occult/projects and/or research etc only what is not known is that "changes" could be around me that are possibly connected to the main focus card.

1) There are changes or some improvements due to something written (email/document/letter/paperwork) that will bring about joy and/or a sense of relief. A solution, good time, and/or celebration of some kind.

2) An opportunity that might not be "expected" or "known" yet may come up during this month. A decision needs to be made only either it has to be done in haste (Scythe) or delayed (Mountain) as more information might be needed (Rider).

3) There could be a delay in information/updates from an official source and/or place like a hospital, institute (education), law office, and/or government etc.

NOTE: No idea what any of this could mean, so will have to wait it out. Might be to do with someone around me rather than me although this reading was for me. Maybe there is indeed something in "predictive" only being "predictive" after all and therefore not "accurate".

OVERALL: The month of May may have things going on that I do not know about yet and on the most part everything is fine except it looks like I may have to wait on some information before making a decision.

******Both decks were easy enough to work out and no difficulty in making out what card meant what.******

DownUnderNZer

On my way to meet up with "L" now, so will give updates throughout our time together hanging out today.

.....WEDNESDAY WITH "L".....

How will it go?

"MYSTICAL":
Snake/Owls/CROSS/Storks/Tower

So, looks like we could be disagreeing about something and it may cause some unhappiness. (Will be a first and interesting to see as we have been friends for years and have never argued once).

Or...

"L" might be telling me about some "issues" going on and this may cause some concern. (Makes more sense). Things will turn around though from that low down to the better and boundaries kept. We do have certain unspoken rules like "no judging".

Wonder if someone could be moving or going to hospital/prison?

"GILDED REVERIE":
Ring/House/MOON/Rider/Key

We will meet for sure and stay close to that meeting point. All is stable and fine. Could be praise of some kind or recognition.(Probably me to her as she has come a long way from her earlier days of mayhem). There is something that will be shared whether info or updates. The day will turn out a success!

I wonder which one will be ACCURATE. Will BOTH be RIGHT. Or will BOTH be WRONG. :D :D :D