Goddess, Guide Me! Divine Wisdom for Head Heart and Home!

SweetLove14

Goddess guide me is a oracle divice using dice that I roll out. Its by Amy Zerner & Monte Farber. It's scary accurate the readings I get for myself. So, now I want to take on readings for people! Each will get three goddesses and advice for head heart and home. Just give me your first Name and question and it will be applied to your state of head heart and home.
Please no more questions in PM's or private readings. Post only.
Looking for exchange or detailed feedback! :)
Thanks!
SW14

Venessa

Ooh I'd really like to have one. My name is Venessa, and I just want to know how our family situation will be for the next few months. Or what ever they have to say about it. :)

thanks for offering!

SweetLove14

Venessa said:
Ooh I'd really like to have one. My name is Venessa, and I just want to know how our family situation will be for the next few months. Or what ever they have to say about it. :)

thanks for offering!

Okay I asked the question and they apply to your head, heart and home.

Head-Hekat-Goddess of Mysteries-8
Feel passionate about your desires and ressurect your hopes and plans for their fulfillment despite their apparent demise. Feel renewed.

Know that things are not what they seem to be. This is a tie of sedudction and mystery. you must do things that enable you to accomplish your goal without interference. If you are unable to play the game to win, its better to withdrawl your energies. Real motives and belifes must be skillfully concealed. Information must be kept secret and not volunteered. There must be no sign of what really is going on. You may be the target of seduction as well. Strong passions may try to overrule logic, so be aware of enticing involements that will later be regretted.

Heart-Hekat-Goddess of Mysteries-8
Conceal your (or familys plans) and actions from those not ready to accept you as you are. Do not deny the risk and hazards you see. Think Seductively.

Feelings of defeat and despair can rob us of hope and paralyze our actions. Yet the time of defeat is the most fertile time to sow the seeds of future success. The seeds are falled from a dead plant. They are still and apparently lifeless. Yet within them is the power of nothing less that "the Great Mystery" -life itself. A new, vibrant plant awaits only time and the right conditions to spring into being. Surviving what does not destroy our resolve can make us stronger and more confident. The phoenix rises from the ashes of its funeral pyre in strength and ready to meet a new day. Do not give up on yourself or life.

Home-Atlantia-Goddess of the Unexpected-11
Use unconventional ideas and methods to revolutionize your experiances of life. You are a instrument for radical, sudden, and positive change. Try something new.

Crucial to your quetion is your abiltity to take actions that go against belifes that are widely accepted as ultimate truths. Do not let fear of ridicule or fear of reversing old belifes hinder you. A false security built on the denial of what is reallt occuring is unacceptable now. A dispassionate, scientific examination of the way things are going is called for. A study of the past will help you to understand how things have come to be in the present and how they hould be changed in the future.
Heed the thoughts that are in Atlantia's head. They can point out the areas where a new approach is needed.
Heed the feelings that are in my heart. Your ability to stay detached from habitual reactions to these emotions will be important to obtaining your goal.
Support yourself and be your familys strength. Reforming to your situation can be disastrous unless humility and emotional detachment are cultivated.
Care must be taken not to eliminate the posotive old ways when the negitive ways are eradicated.

Hope this helps :) Thank you for giving my the chance to read for you :)
SW14

Heavensent

May I have one? I'll Pm my question and you can respond in the thread if you don't mind. Thanks.

SweetLove14

Heavensent said:
May I have one? I'll Pm my question and you can respond in the thread if you don't mind. Thanks.
Yes, please! :)

Venessa

Sweetlove14, you did an awesome job on my reading! I am not able to give feedback right now, but I will asap! It was very accurate indeed! My feedback will be by pm.

:heart:
Venessa

SweetLove14

Heavensent said:

Temesha thanks for letting me read for you!

Head-Pasowee-Goddess of Endurance-10
They may feel like you have great powers and abilties; not all are easily visable, and that they see beyond appearances and sterotypes. Think unbiasedly.

Know that we must look beyond the surface appearances of things to see them as they really are. If you do not, you may find yourself misjudged in some way. Many hurtful attitudes are not the result of cultural and prejudices blindy accepted as fact. The effects of these false ideas are numerous and insidious. Root out these poisonous ideas in yourself. Point them out in thinking of others. Today's accepted attitudes and behaviors regarding the roles of men and women are distorted. Woman and man are equal partners in successful relationships. There is no other way.

Heart-Aphrodite-Goddess of Affection-2
They feel hopeful enough to reach out in a gesture of peace to their apprent adversaries. Feel Peaceful.

Seemingly irreconciliable differences are indications of our reluctence to consider the possibility that other viewpoints are valid. Our opinions define who we are but are constantly evolving. Seek to understand the needs of others; it is hard work but essential part of any relationship. The white dove of peace carries a heart to symbolize that were there is real love, peace will always be possible. The boquet of thornless roses symbolizes how human efforts can remive the natural pain of our ever-devolping relationships. If reconciliation feels possible, it is not weakness but rather the greatist strength to pursure it.

Home-Hekat-Goddess of Mysteries-8
I invoke the power of the unseen, indescribable forces to aid me in transforming my life that which has outlived its usefulness. Make big changes.

Crucial to your question in your willingness to participate in profound, fundemental changes that must take place as you progrss torward the goal your desire. Face your fear of the unknown. The process of change has already started. Take part in changes whose outcome is unsure. The present moment-the only time that really exist-is your point of power. It is impossible to change another who has not reached the point of desired change. But the envy of the results achieved often provoke changes in even the most rigid.
Heed the thoughts that are in my head. By indentifying with these thoughts, you will understand what area of your life is to be the focus.
Heed the feelings that are in my heart. By indentifying with these feelings, you can prevent the emotional turbulance that may overwhelm your plan for change.

Reconcile

Heart-Diviana-Goddess of Protection-4
I feel the healing power of compassion and forgivness torward all who are trying to grow. Feel compassion.

There must be forgivness, both of the self and of others, for healing must take place. Painful memories can be accepted if mistakes are seen as valuable lessons. Unconditional love and understanding must be given and received. Like leaves, feelings are sensitive to the "light" of respect and kindness and to the "darkness" of ignorance. The owl symbolizes the wisdom of an ever-watchful maternal instinct, yet also shows the power to defend you and those you care about. The young unformed flower symbolizes the child living within us all who must me accepted, loved and cared for.

Hope this gives you some insight!
SW14

memries

Would you be able to give me one as well please.

I guess just a general reading about head, heart, home would be wonderful.

sillyputty

HI, I would love a reading. My question is about D (the guy I'm crushing on). I am confused about him. What do I do?? Thanks!

sillyputty

HI, I would love a reading. My question is about D (the guy I'm crushing on). I am confused about him. What do I do?? Thanks!