Goddess Oracle

Kurai Yuko

Does anyone here use or know the "Goddess Oracle "? I got this deck, but i don't know anyone else who does. I'd like to meet people, so we can share some ideas. :)

K.Y.

Rhiannon

I have the Goddess Oracle. I love to sit and drool over the gorgeous pictures, but I haven't used it for much else as of yet. I've started using them sort of as "flash cards" for my daughter to teach her about the Goddesses. Love to hear your ideas on this deck!

Rhiannon :)

jade

do you have a link so we can see them?

in light,
jade :)

Kiama

WOW! Those pictures really are gorgeous! I'm on a bit of a Goddess decks drive at the moment, and might get this deck..

Kiama

rostie

i've got it! it was my first deck i owned and it is still one of my favorites. when i'm stuck in a problem i always use them, they are just so great, they always help me very well.
lovely to hear from you, i wondered also if i was the only one who used them here...

Rhiannon

Kiama said:
I'm on a bit of a Goddess decks drive at the moment
I noticed that you had picked up the Goddess Tarot, you put that in another post somewhere, it's like deck 46 or 48 for you, I believe? LOL

I was torn between the 2, oracle and tarot, now I have both! And I LOVE them both. Hey, I'm a card-carrying member of tarot-holics anonymous too!

Rhiannon :)

Kiama

Rhiannon: Yep, the Goddess Tarot was my 46th deck out of 48... :eek:

Looks like the Goddess Oracle will be my 49th!

Kiama

Liliana

Could someone name which Goddesses are in the deck? I really like the Goddesses of the New Light deck, take a look at

http://www.sevenrays.com/catalog/describe.htm?item=SRGNL00001

Its so beautiful, and it has some of the Christian Goddesses in it which I find truly amazing, it even comes with purple silk and a wooden stand to stand the cards up on.

rostie

liliana, such a beautifull deck, i never heard from it before, astonishing.

the goddesses in the deck are:
Amaterasu, Aphrodite, Artemis,
Baba Jaga, Bastet, Blodeuwedd, Brighid,
Cerridwen, Coatlicue,
Demeter, Durga,
Eostre, eurynome,
freyja, furiën,
gyhldeptis,
hathor, hekate, hestia,
inanna, isis, ix chel,
kali, kuan Yin,
lakshmi, lilith,