GT - some questions.

Bonny

Hi there,

I made a GT for the next week for practice.

The man I charged as C and the woman as me.

We are side by side... does this mean we are close?

There are other questions... just seeing how this goes, if it uploads??

Blessings,

Bonny

Attachments

• IMG_4684.jpg
    IMG_4684.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 94

CosmicBeing

Think a GT may be overkill for a week.

I would mainly focus on Fox...where it sits. What sits on the house of Fox.

Man...where the male card sits and what sits in the male house.
Same for woman card.

Then see where their line cross vertically and horizontally... this shows how they will influence each other/cross path. Do this from where the male card sits and where the female card sits.

Bear would be the boss and manager at your work place (someone you have interactions with who is your head).... I think you are a teacher... so child card would be your students...Book may be about how education will go that week.

Usually Side by side.. whenever I see it it shows that not much will happen during that period between you two... since this is a week forecast.. it's not too odd since one of you could be very busy and won't have time for any major talks or hang out....GT layout shows the major stuff....

Sharla

As lenormand are quite literal...having the man and woman side by side with nothing in between, basically shows "just that" there is nothing between you and this guy.

You then need to look at what house you've both landed in (btw the pic quality is not that good).

You can then knight and see whats going on also, and why there is nothing between you both this week.

But just like cosmicbeing says, a GT for a week is just way too much....the GT will just confuse you, 3 cards would be enough at least.

Gt you need to take in sooooo much that for a week analysis it becomes tangled up everywhere from past to present to future.

Bonny

Think a GT may be overkill for a week.

I would mainly focus on Fox...where it sits. What sits on the house of Fox.

Man...where the male card sits and what sits in the male house.
Same for woman card.

Then see where their line cross vertically and horizontally... this shows how they will influence each other/cross path. Do this from where the male card sits and where the female card sits.

Bear would be the boss and manager at your work place (someone you have interactions with who is your head).... I think you are a teacher... so child card would be your students...Book may be about how education will go that week.

Usually Side by side.. whenever I see it it shows that not much will happen during that period between you two... since this is a week forecast.. it's not too odd since one of you could be very busy and won't have time for any major talks or hang out....GT layout shows the major stuff....

Wonderful

Unfortunately the vertical rows don't intersect and they are on the same horizontal line... cam this help?

Man sits in whips - man in arguments , athletic man
Cross sits on man - suffering man , spiritual man

Man is knighted by book cross whips - arguments about secret pain or secret causes pain
Man is mirrored by sun house scythe - sudden end to dream house/family

Woman sits in birds (anxious / talkative woman )
Heart sits in woman (loving woman/woman in love )

Woman is knighted by anchor, path , mice, key - stable but nervous ... and heart, park = public display of love

Woman is mirrored by tree, fox, stork - job positive

This might mean
bonny working on work and c deals with arguments about ending to house/family ... hence the 'nothing between us' this week.

Sounds 'on the money'

Thanks - sound viable given the spread?

B:)

P.s
Anyone reading or commenting please remember there's a human being under the banner of 'Bonny' so and 'C' and so please be sensitive in your remarks or suggestions/conclusions.

Blessings

Bonny

As lenormand are quite literal...having the man and woman side by side with nothing in between, basically shows "just that" there is nothing between you and this guy.

You then need to look at what house you've both landed in (btw the pic quality is not that good).

You can then knight and see whats going on also, and why there is nothing between you both this week.

But just like cosmicbeing says, a GT for a week is just way too much....the GT will just confuse you, 3 cards would be enough at least.

Gt you need to take in sooooo much that for a week analysis it becomes tangled up everywhere from past to present to future.

Thanks Sharla, excellent!!

I appreciate you chiming in. You're really clear with this kind of thing!!

Yes, I think the notes you have made have been fairly well addressed in the post above here. Totally agree that a 'week' one is a 'weak' way to play, but it gives a chance to practice nonetheless!! ;)

Sorry about the pic not being very clear. It's these beautiful cards - they have so much detail they obscure the number etc on them.

Thank you!!

Bless!

CosmicBeing

House of whip for me in GT readings mean:
Arguments, strong opinions, lust/sexual desires (on a primitive level), something that is repetitive (while ring is like a cycle..*circle), also aggressive (but this is more on a verbal level usually)

(Bear aggression is different from whip aggression if you were wondering why I also saw whip as an aggressive card)

It is also a card tied to high energy... such as exerting a lot of energy/force... this can be seen in extensive work out or just kind of like the saying "Burning a candle at both ends."

That is just my personal meaning of the whip house.

House of cross: Charity, hardships, sacrifices, religion (not spirituality in my opinion)...I sometimes see it as the house of the beggar...kind of like the charity card in tarot.

For me... whatever sits in the house of woman indicates what she is dealing with. Just like whatever sits in the house of man indicates what he is dealing with. Whatever house the Man/Woman sits in describes them (physically, mentally, emotionally.) That is how I translate that.

Since he seems to be in more stressful position... to me it sounds more like he will be very busy this week or very much in his mind.

Bonny

House of whip for me in GT readings mean:
Arguments, strong opinions, lust/sexual desires (on a primitive level), something that is repetitive (while ring is like a cycle..*circle), also aggressive (but this is more on a verbal level usually)

(Bear aggression is different from whip aggression if you were wondering why I also saw whip as an aggressive card)

It is also a card tied to high energy... such as exerting a lot of energy/force... this can be seen in extensive work out or just kind of like the saying "Burning a candle at both ends."

That is just my personal meaning of the whip house.

House of cross: Charity, hardships, sacrifices, religion (not spirituality in my opinion)...I sometimes see it as the house of the beggar...kind of like the charity card in tarot.

For me... whatever sits in the house of woman indicates what she is dealing with. Just like whatever sits in the house of man indicates what he is dealing with. Whatever house the Man/Woman sits in describes them (physically, mentally, emotionally.) That is how I translate that.

Since he seems to be in more stressful position... to me it sounds more like he will be very busy this week or very much in his mind.

Thanks Cosmic,

That's a breath of fresh air to see these comments.

There has been a repetitive fight between he and his ex for ages. Over their kids. Access. Manipulation. Etc
I feel , based on his growing confidence whereas before he was much more anxious, that the divorce is imminent.
I wondered if perhaps that's what this was about. We are away from work for a while.
Thank you!!

I appreciate it.
Yes, he definitely has more the battle going on than me. I'm pretty unaffected directly by that.

Amazing the cards can give so much infirmation !