"Easter Egg Treasure Hunt Readings".

DownUnderNZer

RULES:

Maybe 1 to 5 sitters.

None of the extreme serial sitters from the Reading Exchanges or anyone that owes readings/feedback, has less than 50 posts (depends), or anyone that asks the same old same old.

No one read by me in the last 4 weeks or turned down.

Timely feedback is a must and in regards to what is asked and read on.

A combination of Oracles and/or the Lenormand will be used from 3 to 12 cards in three Mystery Boxes. A, B, and/or C.

No legal. No fantasy Love/relationships.

Open ended questions ONLY or you will be skipped.

Reserve the right to not read for certain sitters which is not that many.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

I am going to write down 5 random numbers between 1 and 100.

If you can guess the right numbers I have written down between 1 to 100 then you are in with a grin.

You only get TWO guesses and if there are double ups or triple ups etc those names will go into a draw.

SO:

1) Take two guesses at the number.
2) Write your question.
3) Choose Mystery Box A, B, or C.

These readings will not be done in a set time - so could be between now and Easter Monday.

DND :)

:heart: If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - it doesn't".:heart:

DownUnderNZer

"SITTERS":

D Sparkles

Hey there, I'll have a bash at this if that's OK, please. My guesses are 5 and 7. I am relocating this year and would like to ask "what should I know about my move to this other country?" And the mystery box I choose is C. Looking forward to seeing if I am chosen for a reading. :)

Village Witch

I choose #'s 59 and 66.

My question is if I will become gainfully employed sometime this year.

I choose mystery box A.

DownUnderNZer

Great guesses ladies, but.....

5, 7, 59, and 66 are not one of the FIVE numbers I chose.

I choose #'s 59 and 66.

My question is if I will become gainfully employed sometime this year.

I choose mystery box A.

Hey there, I'll have a bash at this if that's OK, please. My guesses are 5 and 7. I am relocating this year and would like to ask "what should I know about my move to this other country?" And the mystery box I choose is C. Looking forward to seeing if I am chosen for a reading. :)

DownUnderNZer

Hint hint: One of the numbers is between 10 and 25 and another between 70 and 90.

GoodnessGracious

Hint hint: One of the numbers is between 10 and 25 and another between 70 and 90.

Hi DND! :)

1) 16 and 85
2) What's coming my way this summer? (I hope the question is OK in case you'd do the reading, I'm just curious because there are different possibilities/opportunities that could hopefully manifest by then.)
3) Mystery Box B

DownUnderNZer

Another good shot and VERY VERY CLOSE! But alas....not the right numbers yet again.

Will post my numbers tomorrow when I wake up as it will be Easter Monday then and this will be closed.

Hi DND! :)

1) 16 and 85
2) What's coming my way this summer? (I hope the question is OK in case you'd do the reading, I'm just curious because there are different possibilities/opportunities that could hopefully manifest by then.)
3) Mystery Box B

Aries2014

Sounds exciting!

I'd say 11 & 81

DownUnderNZer

NOT 5, 7, 11, 16, 59, 66, or 81. :(

One number was "17" and another number was "88" between "10 and 25" and "70 and 90". There is still one more number between 10 and 25 as I just looked at my notepad to make sure I had those right.

That NOW leaves THREE which I will write up tomorrow when this is closed as it is not quite Easter Monday everywhere in the world.

Never know....someone just might squeeze through at the last minute.

Sounds exciting!

I'd say 11 & 81