Happy, happy! I have moonstones!

Ms K

Well, I am a happy lil' Aeclectan!

I got a nice early birthday present today. My lovely husband, who really doesn't "approve" of my tarot reading, still went out of his way to get me a moonstone pendant, and moonstone earrings.

They are GORGEOUS. I LOVE them. And on me, they're a shimmery blue.

Not to mention, I have a few lovely stones for intuition and balance, and a few other things now. I have, in my pretty lil' pouch, another moonstone, a blue chrysosprase, an amethyst, a raw emerald, and a lapis lazuli.

And moonstones might not TECHNICALLY be my birthstone (I'm a Leo, born August 9th), but the very helpful man at Lady of the Lake told me, "Look, honey, if the stone is calling to you, it's the right stone for you."

I'm just a happy person at the moment. I tell you what, the minute I put the pendant around my neck, I could just FEEL my intuition coming more clearly into focus.

Oh, and my husband bought me moonstones KNOWING that moonstones are valuable for intuition, and psychic work. I told him, straight up, so that if he didn't want to buy them for me, I'd get them myself. Maybe there's hope for him after all!

Blessings to all!

autumn star

Congratulations on your beautiful present, Ms K,

Moonstones are extremely beautiful - I have only seen them a couple of times in my lifetime so they must be rare. I can remember when I was little I used to have a teacher with a moonstone ring - and I used to wish that when I grew up, I would have a ring like that lol.

autumn

wizzle

What a nice present. What a nice hubby.

Wear your stones in health and happiness.

Alissa

I adore moonstones myself~! :D What a lovely new set it sounds you have, I am so jealous~! ;) And as for hubby, my hubby took roughly a decade to "come around," but now he even has some Tarot decks of his own~! And yours is already beginning to understand the concepts, it seems. Don't give up, eh??? :D

Enjoy your stones to the fullest.... I agree with the guy about stones calling you, I have always worn opals, although they are not my birthstone. They definitely call to me. And I love em~! :D

TarotGirlJess

Go Mr. K!
there's hope for him. he'll get curious and come to check it out.

LadyofDreams

Yup moonstones are gorgeous :D

And the guy in the shop was absolutely right, it doesn't matter what your birthstone is (there are so many for each month, star sign, weekday etc anyway). If something is calling to you then thats what you need! And if it did happen to be one of your birthstones then that would be an added bonus, but in no way necessary :p

Glad you like them too :D

always,
~lady~

Emeraldgirl

Congratulations on your fantastic pressie :D I agree with everyone else and the man in the shop if a stone is calling then it's calling and there's nothing you can do to stop it ....................................................... except purchase it. Such a hardship :p

light2000

Hi Ms K !!

Congratulations, for you and for your husband, at the end the winner is always love.

well, i love moonstones, i dont have earings or rings, i have the crystal. I think taht i have 2.

Is one of my favourites, i think that the only that is above to monnstone is aqua marine, for me of course.
I love azurite and celestine too.

Congratulations again, maybe your husband is changing.

Ms K

Mr. K

I think he will eventually come around.

He'll have to mull it over, since he was taught by his parents that tarot is "sinful" and "dangerous".

But, once he does, he'll have to see how it works, especially since I pointed out that he had some habits his parents sure didn't want him to have (like Dungeons and Dragons), and he had to take back that part of the argument.

He'll think about it, mull it over, decide he has to see what this is REALLY all about, "just this once", and he'll ask me to read his cards, and then he'll want his own cards....and then he'll pretend that it was all HIS idea in the first place, LOL!

Hey, he came around about moonstones. It's just a matter of time.

Amandajane

Wonderful Ms K!!

I also love moonstones I have one that I keep under my pillow at night.
My hubby was even afraid when I started reading Angel oracle cards LOL but last night I had a breakthrough he actually asked how many cards where in my Tarot Deck .....I know it doesn't sound like much but for him it is a huge step so maybe your hubby is coming around more than you think.
Happy Early Birthday