He sees me as the 3 of Swords?!

earthmama

Oh no! What is this telling me? He sees me as the 3 of Swords. I looked this up on here and found a few interpretations like heart breaker, third person, and soul crusher! Would you agree with these interpretations or is there a different way to look at the 3 of Swords as how someone sees you? And have you had any experience with 3/Sword people?

rwcarter

He sees you as being honest (one who gets to the heart of the matter) or as one who has suffered but hasn't let that wear them down or as someone whose tongue can be sharp.

earthmama

He sees you as being honest (one who gets to the heart of the matter) or as one who has suffered but hasn't let that wear them down or as someone whose tongue can be sharp.

Oooh! I love this interpretation! I've described this card as "honest" when dealing with feelings before, so that makes sense in this position as well. I particularly like the last two. Thank you, rwcarter.

VioletEye

i agree with rwcarter - i see the three of swords as referring to some pretty rough things that have had to be taken on board, worked through, and made peace with. he sees you as having the inner strength to overcome this, and he may see the scars you bear as a result.

CaballoDeCopas

As someone who makes him think things which cause him to think of uneasy thoughts...that doesn't mean the fault lies with you, it could be his own insecurities which you bring out in his thoughts, that's his issues to deal with. You may not do anything at all, but when he thinks of you, his thoughts upset him, possibly due to low self-esteem or past experiences he is working through.

Kiata

jealous or emotionally upset?

ChristianReader

he want u so bad it hurts is a possibility, you could be the type that would play with his heart maybe

WalesWoman

Perhaps he see's you as brutally honest, opening up things that have been festering, but in such a way that it allows healing.
The other one is... you have pierced his heart, but he might also see you as a threat, that you could break his heart.

csophia

Maybe you got into his heart and mind.. but there's something on the way that bothers him...maybe something you said.. he wouldn't see you like that if you were not in his heart... wouldn't he...

crimson moon73

I've had this come up when one person was really missing the other person: Heartbreak, but because they couldn't be together, not because he found that person to be a heartbreaker.