HELP Never had this many majors!!!!

Maan

I would like a little help with a spread.
It was the 15 card spread by Robin Wood.
I did not have a question but just felt the need to see how things are going right now.

The reading confused me big time!
From the 15 cards there where 10 Major arcana cards !!!

1) 4 of cups
2) The World
3) Wheel of fortune
4) 10 or rods
5) 10 of cups
6) THe Empress
7) THe Devil
8) Queen of swords
9) 7 of Rods
10) The sun
11) Justice
12) Hermit
13) Judgement
14) The fool
15) Chariot

I have a feeling this spread is important( guess why?)

Please Help

Maan

magnwa

Can you print what each position means?

Thanks!

Maan

Totally forgotten!!

1,2,3 Now
4,5,6 Then/ the past
7,8,9 What he/she may wish to change or emphasize.
10,11,12 Givens, things the seeker needs to know but cannot change. Attitudes and actions of others
13,14,15 Final outcome.

Maan

magnwa

Okay.. Milage may vary. Reader's opinion is not necessarily the truth, etc :)

1,2,3 Now
4,5,6 Then/ the past
7,8,9 What he/she may wish to change or emphasize.
10,11,12 Givens, things the seeker needs to know but cannot change. Attitudes and actions of others
13,14,15 Final outcome.

Now:

you're being faced with a large oppurtunity and a large switch. I see this as either an emotional or a career switch. If it's emotional, it's religious or love life based. If it's career, it's a major switch (ie moving from one career field to the next.) The four signifies something either coming in or leaving, and the wheel of fortune and the world suggest that what it is is coming into focus. It looks really big though. REALLY big.

Past:

You've been successful in the past. Your upcoming change will take you to the next level, and the inclusion of the cups now suggest it's more or less an emotional step. You're worried about whether or not this change will cause you to lose what you have gained thus far. Don't worry so much, you will still hold the world.

What you may wish to change/ emphasize:

Your vice is shown here. You're a bit too controlling. You are seeing your past and your future, and you think it has occurred primarily because of an airtight control of the situation. The Devil, to me, emphasizes the 7 of wands, that you are tied into conflict. with others over this controlling streak. The Queen of swords suggests that you should lighten up a bit. Approach situations with a bit more lightness to them. You'll still succeed, and you won't get into the disagreements as much. in fact, you'll find you'll go further. :)

Givens, things you see and cannot change, etc.

The sun, Justice, and the Hermit suggest to me the givens.. that you life is fair to you, and that the actions you do are going to reflect back on you. The sun is an assurance, that enlightenment, that your eventual goals are still out there. The hermit suggests to me that you still need to seek them. No.. this important change you are facing isn't going to lead you to enlightenment.. but it will get you closer. I feel the hermit also is a person. Someone you know and consider wise. Or someone you SHOULD consider wise. The trick is going to be listening and trying to find this person. When you find them, you'll know.

Final Outcome:

Besides the fact that I get to reshuffle my majors into the deck and get them redistributed.. :) You're going to travel to a new plane.. a new level. It's one of those things that once you open that door, you'll never go backwards. You're going to face a renewal.. a spiritual travel of joy and happiness. Judgement suggests that (according to Robin Wood) a rebirth and reformation is occurring. (The Phoenix) . Just.. when you make this journey.. keep your eyes open. Don't stray too far into the music of the Fool.. keep aware that there is an edge, that you have a physical as well as a spiritual life to lead.

Some extra notes:

You already know what this is about, and I know it :) This is such a major event for you that you want someone else to second your opinion.. and now I think you have it. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

Magnwa

Maan

Thank you Magnwa you where a big help.

And you where right, i know what it is about. Well more hoping than knowing!!

Maan