Insight is appreciated

Rhiannon

Hey guys, I had a disturbing reading over the weekend and I thought I might benefit from someone else's perspective who wasn't so close to the situation.

I did a simple PPF spread and then drew/checked a few other cards for further clarification. I was using the Rider Waite deck.

Past - IV Cups (r)
Present - Death
Future - King of Wands

Someone in another thread suggested that for court cards you turn over cards until you don't get another court card. Soooo, on top of the King of Wands was the King of Pentacles (r) and then the 3 of Pentacles.

On the bottom of the deck was the Wheel of Fortune and when I went to put the cards away the Chariot was staring at me.

Any advice/opinions are welcome and appreciated!
Rhiannon :)

Rhiannon

oops, sorry. the chariot was left in the box accidentally. that's why he was staring up at me when i went to put my cards away. just wanted to clear that up. -R :)

Talisman

'Lo Rhiannon,

This has to be the most complicated PPF reading I could ever imagine. I got lost when the messenger boy arrived on a Chariot delivering a box of Pentacles, or whatever. What fun.

But, for your original reading, quick thoughts:

Discontent and a burr under your blanket, then -- WHAM! something completely different, then -- something inspires a passionate interest.

May not be the best, or most complete, or most accurate reading you ever had, but I'll bet it is the quickest.

Please, do NOT think I am making fun of your question, but believe that I have exhausted my meager to the point of non-existent talent. You just made your question funny and tickled me. People will come along right behind me with great answers and help.

Talisman

joya250

man, this is tough... but I'll give it a shot....

okay (using Robin Wood here) ... Past: seems as though you were offered (found within?) a "gift" during a period of reflection and decision-making... though it might have taken some time to realize that this was indeed a gift, a thing which could bring you greater emotional joy..... perhaps you were unable to see it or recognize it for a while, but it was always there, you just had to "turn your head" - or perhaps look within. Because of this past "enlightening" a transformation is taking place presently. Death, the card of change, symbolizing renewed hope. Your apathy is lifting, and with it your ability to channel your energy has grown stronger.... King of Wands in the future shows this energy manifesting in an outward form... your "mini metaphorpis" has brought you new courage... you will be able to wield this fire into the physical realm, and more specifically into your job/livlihood. Because the Wheel of Fortune is "beneath" you ... it is supporting your change, as it is the movement of life. Because the Chariot is in the box, I consider this a non-factor, perhaps it means you had to relinquish control of some sort for this dynamic to work.

whaddaya think? ???

Rhiannon

Thanks joya!

I was hoping someone else could come up with something! This is why I don't do too many readings for myself. I tend to get the messages all garbled and make them read what I want them to read instead of what they are actually saying. Thanks so much for your insights!

Rhiannon :)