card interpretations

lola

thank you Rhyannon, I was using the Waite cards. How would marriage show up in a layout? have you ever been able to predict that? Not that I'm eager to get married, but a very reliable psychic I've been seeing for 11 yrs (has been always right so far, has a big practice in the West Village, NYC) predicted another marriage for me around 2 yrs ago (she correctly predicted my first marriage and then divorce 8 yrs later). How far out can a clairvoyant see? I like someone, who as you said, drains me, but we're not seeing each other at the moment.
thank you for your valuable insight!

Rhyannon

You're welcome lola. I hate doing a reading and it coming up so negatively. It was great practice for me, but I'm really sorry it came up so negatively.
I'm not sure how you would predict marriage. Sometimes the way cards are spread a certain way sort of shouts out to the reader, 'Marriage! Marriage right here! You see this card and that one, and where they are...see those little symbols that you thought meant this? Well, they mean that for now!'

lola

I'm sorry Rhyannon, but you refer to a negative reading. I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, did you do a reading for me?
thanks for your prompt responses