card interpretations

lola

I asked about the outcome of a potential relationship and got 9 cups, 8 cups, 9 wands, 2 cups, hiero.,justice, lovers,

Rhyannon

Alright, what spread were you doing and where were the cards?

lola

thanks Rhyannon. I did a simple time-progression 8-card layout taught by a prof. reader

Much appreciated!

Rhyannon

Okay, it looks like in the beginning that you think you're getting what you want (9/Cups) but that the relationship could be a one-way relatinoship with you giving more than the other person, which would leave you feeling drained (8/Cups), the 9/Wands tells me that the relationship could end but that you will be able to pick yourself up and dust yourself off, then continue forward. After that, there could be an attraction to someone (2/Cups) else. The Heirophant is giving me a bit of trouble, but it sounds like it could be a relationship based on conventional standards (like man works, woman stays at home thing). Justice says to me that this isn't what you want from life and you will start making a decision on what to do about it, how to make it more what you want, instead of what the other person wants. The Lovers says that you will have to make a decision about this, whether to stay in this relationship or not.

I know it doesn't sound like a very nice spread. I'm a bit confused on whether the cards are saying there will be two relationships, or one that breaks and comes back together. Does anyone else have a more positive story on these cards? Oh, which deck were you using?