Help please 3 card

Cacia

helloooo

I did a reading for myself regarding a new job opportunity and my question was

Will i be call for another job interview ?

key 33 x bear 15 x birds 12

So, my interpretation of the cards went like this, important messages regarding a financial matter, or in other words yes will be call from another job

Can anyone help me with this ? thanks for your wonderful help and insight many blessings

CosmicBeing

Will i be call for another job interview ?

key 33 x bear 15 x birds 12

Birds does equal telephone calls

Bear can indicate strong/leadership roles... (so being a boss, manager, high demanding job, etc.) alternatively new stability or huge finances

Key means a solution...something unlocking.

I would say yes you will be called for another job interview...key is like opening the door to go to the next level.

Looks all positive

33+15+12=33+27=30+30=60
6 = clouds

They are still sussing out if you are the right candidate which might be why they will call for a second interview or alternatively the clouds might be saying the outcome has yet been determined.

Best of luck!!

Cacia

Cosmic Being

Thank you so much for your insight makes a lot sense, the bear card throw me off for a bit did not know what it meant but now looking at your post can see the meaning more clearly.

however, could be that the bear represent someone in a higher position who will be the boss or in this case the interviewer???

thank you again

Cacia

CosmicBeing

Cosmic Being

Thank you so much for your insight makes a lot sense, the bear card throw me off for a bit did not know what it meant but now looking at your post can see the meaning more clearly.

however, could be that the bear represent someone in a higher position who will be the boss or in this case the interviewer???
Yep, the bear represents someone who has some ruling say in your life especially work.

thank you again

Cacia

Happy I could help. Hope you get it!!

MissNine

Hi Cacia!
Looks like a yes to me!

I would read it as assured talks with the manger/supervisor/boss.
Bear can mean "boss". With key - birds, it could also be an adjective like "big" or "large".

Best of luck to you! :)

Cacia

I want to thank you for your help, you are so kind to have take the time to see my cards and provide your own interpretation.

Thanks Miss nine and Cosmic that makes absolute sense

Cacia

MissNine

Please let us know what happens!

Cacia

oh it will be my pleasure to keep you posted, as soon as I receive that marvelous call lol

Thanks miss nine