Exchange

PeopleWillBeYou

Since no one wants to exchange on the tarot side lol.

Please know that I cant do timings or know what someone look like through cards.

I am still at a beginner stage a bit, so if anyone wants to exchange, please post your question below. :)

Kurenai

I am willing to do one, but I won't be able to do a return reading until later this evening. Let me know if that will be all right with you.

PeopleWillBeYou

Yes sure, post your question :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Thanks!
Do the cards see me having another baby? It doesn't have to be any time soon...

And your question please?

Hmm, this was hard but I tried anyway..

The main card that appeared was the key, so I think that would indicate a yes, that it will happen anyway.

I think the cards are telling me that you want to add another member to the family, you will have to make a decision on that it will really be an important one to you. But by the question already, I think you already made that decision. I also think the cards are saying that yes, it will happen but it will take a bit of time and after that there will a start of a new beginning, things will start to change.

House - scythe - key - tree - coffin

Even though didnt see a child in this reading, I still think it means a yes. :)

Um, I hope this question is okay with you, but I was wondering is E.W. frustrated about our communication?

Kurenai

Thanks. I will leave feedback in a little bit. Since I am not comfortable asking "how XYZ feels about ABC" sort of questions, would it be all right if I asked that cards what the future has in store for you and EW?

PeopleWillBeYou

Thanks. I will leave feedback in a little bit. Since I am not comfortable asking "how XYZ feels about ABC" sort of questions, would it be all right if I asked that cards what the future has in store for you and EW?

Oh. May be I should of asked what type of questions are you comfortable asking lol.. Will this question work " what does E.W. want to tell me?" Will that be alright? If not then that question would be okay then.

Kurenai

Hmm, this was hard but I tried anyway..

The main card that appeared was the key, so I think that would indicate a yes, that it will happen anyway.

I think the cards are telling me that you want to add another member to the family, you will have to make a decision on that it will really be an important one to you. But by the question already, I think you already made that decision. I also think the cards are saying that yes, it will happen but it will take a bit of time and after that there will a start of a new beginning, things will start to change.

House - scythe - key - tree - coffin

Even though didnt see a child in this reading, I still think it means a yes. :)

Thank you so much for the reading. I have also included my own interpretation of the cards in this feedback.

The "house-scythe" I think is referring to my separation between me and my husband. The break down of my marriage and "family" -- that's one of the biggest reasons for asking if the cards saw me having a baby in the future.

I think you are right that the "key" card is a very optimistic sign. The "tree" card that comes after it can mean stability. I suppose in a way "tree-coffin" makes sense because it can indicate a grave illness, and I was very sick during my first pregnancy.

The "coffin" card made me jump a bit -- but you are right that it does also signal a new beginning.

Thank you again.

amaya1

Hello
Should i text him showing that i care if he has arrived there? He is travelling

PeopleWillBeYou

Hello
Should i text him showing that i care if he has arrived there? He is travelling

Hmm.. Um is it okay if I change your question to "Should you text him?"..