HELP!! PLEASE Help identify maker of this deck with this particular moon card

Sonja

HELP!! Can anyone identify maker of this deck with this MOON card with a Baby inside

Hi I am a new member here! Hi everyone! I love to look at artwork of Tarot. I am a fan of The Lost Tomb of Jesus. I follow their story in the Tarot.

I believe the Tarot is the love the story of the Holy Grail and Jesus and Mary Magdalene as Bride.

Can anyone find the name of this deck and what it is called? I want to buy it. I think it is a moon card, it has the full moon with a curled up baby inside. I saw it a long time ago on Aeclectic and it haunted me since, and I forgot to write down who make it. I looked and looked around Aecledtic Tarot and cant find it again. Does anyone know about that card?

Sincerely Sonja.

Sulis

Hi Sonja,

Welcome to Aeclectic :)

Do you have an image of the card? - sorry just reread your post and I see that you don't.

Oh and you have a private message.

Pumpkin

I can picture a card in my mind that shows a fetus in the womb. But I can't remember what deck it's from.

Maybe that is what you saw?

If I can remember the deck, I'll came back and add the name here.

~~~~~~~~
edit to add
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tarot-of-timeless-truth/

Here's one more. If you go to TG and look at the samples you can see the card.

It's not the one I am thinking of.

I wish I could remember where I saw this. Each time I see it I think how clever. Fetus with an umbilical cord in the world or moon as the womb. I can't really see the rest of the card clearly. It might have a dark blue background with stars on it? Just not sure about that.

I hope you find your deck. :)

6 Haunted Days

Tarot of the Old Path as well as Tarot of the Northern Shadows have a baby in a womb in them. I don't have time to get both decks out but I believe it's on the Karma card in the Old Path and ummmm can't recall the other card it's in in the Northern Shadows.

Cerulean

Ancestral Path Moon

Hello, is it this - Ancestral Path Moon? There is a suit of the Grail and it is really King Arthur/Guinevere, but it is a lovely suit. The moon card for you:

Attachments

• APathIXII.jpg
    APathIXII.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 126

gregory

In Northern Shadows it's on the Death card - but it isn't in a moon. Here is the card, anyway.

There may be others in that deck; there do seem to be a lot of babies.....

gregory

Cerulean said:
Hello, is it this - Ancestral Path Moon? There is a suit of the Grail and it is really King Arthur/Guinevere, but it is a lovely suit. The moon card for you:
Er - that's the hanged man.... But it certainly is a baby/foetus. The same imagery is in the hanged man in the Blue Moon - but it's in an ear of wheat !

MardiGras

the intuitive tarot perhaps celia conway?

rachelcat

Arthurian (the Hallowquest by the Matthews)! The baby is in the moon and then in the Sun card, he's a boy riding the white horse!

http://www.aeclectic.net/arthurian/index.html

This deck was just reprinted in a second edition, so it's available, too!

(I just jumped around to see if any samples on the web have the Moon, but they don't, so I'll try to get a scan together for you in the morning.)

rachelcat

Here's the Arthurian Moon!

(You probably will have to click on 100% at the top to see it correctly. I'm scanner-impaired!)

Attachments

• Arthurian Moon.pdf
    209.8 KB · Views: 156