help with Sun Oracle reading pls

BrightEye

I'm still a bit uncertain with the astrological correspondences, so any help would be appreciated.

What needs my urgent attention right now?

Decision..............Acquisition.........Harmony
(Mars in Gemini)...(Sun in Taurus)...(Sun in Libra)

Sun in Taurus: I need to pay attention to the physical/economic aspect of relationships.

Mars in Gemini: A quick decision is needed in order to create harmony (Sun in Libra) in this department.

Am I on track?

thorhammer

Was the question about a relationship?

I'm just pulling the cards up in Orph now :) BRB

\m/ Kat

BrightEye

No, it was about what aspect of my life needs attention right now. But the cards suggested to me that I look in the area of relationships.

thorhammer

Ah, righto.

Okay, in that middle card I don't see any reference to a romantic relationship, more a partnership, something convenient or angling for gain of some sort.

So, as the central card I'd say you need to look at a partnership with someone who you might not trust entirely, something to do with your mutual futures and with no small amount of reference to either money or influence. The card on the left says you need to make the call on whether to enter into this partnership or not; the card on the right urges you to talk openly to this person and lay all the cards on the table, as it were, to ensure that the two of you know exactly where you both stand, what your expectations are and your goals.

Hope this helps :)

\m/ Kat

BrightEye

Thanks! Yes, it does help, but I'm still uncertain to which relationship it might refer. A lot of the issues you mention are issues in my long-term romantic relationship. But the Sun in Taurus has been coming up with regard to a work relationship a few times recently and not with regard to my home affairs.

The reason why I thought this card may refer to romance is the heart at the top, which refers to the Haitian goddess of love, and also because Taurus is ruled by Venus. I find this confusing.

thorhammer

Yes, it can be, I'll definitely grant you that. It's not an easy deck to use by any means. But I took the Sun in Taurus to be illuminating and expanding within the acquisitive side of Taurus, so much to do with material success. Also, the couple just don't look like lovers, do they? More an arranged marriage, if anything :)

\m/ Kat

BrightEye

True. Let's say this is work-related then The co-worker I mentioned wants to win me over for something. I'm not entirely sure what his motives are. The alliance could be to my advantage, but I'm not sure how to address any of this with him. There's something about it that is not straightforward...

thorhammer

Hence the chessboard; maneuvering and that delicate dance, polite battle. But the two people are facing the same direction, their body language suggests a united front. The openness on the Harmony card says that to make it work you both need to be open with one another, motives and all.

\m/ Kat

BrightEye

-------

BrightEye

feedback

thorhammer said:
Ah, righto.

Okay, in that middle card I don't see any reference to a romantic relationship, more a partnership, something convenient or angling for gain of some sort.

So, as the central card I'd say you need to look at a partnership with someone who you might not trust entirely, something to do with your mutual futures and with no small amount of reference to either money or influence. The card on the left says you need to make the call on whether to enter into this partnership or not; the card on the right urges you to talk openly to this person and lay all the cards on the table, as it were, to ensure that the two of you know exactly where you both stand, what your expectations are and your goals.

Hope this helps :)

\m/ Kat
I think this is beginning to happen...