Hmm...who can solve this dream for me?

NeXoRiouS

Ok guys, i seek help from you guys to solve this strange dream for me.
Few months ago, i had a dream or nightmare.
It's a old building and i'm sitting down by a hill with "someone" watching the beautiful scenery. It's as if we were a couple or sort.
Then it changed to a scene whereby i walk up a spiral staircase and out of a sudden, it collapses. In my dream, i as third person saw someone woke up in a room that was constructed halfway.
He merely sat there motionless and someone was standing in front on him. This is a morning. And at the end of the dream, i dreamt of some people playing catching in that building in the middle of the night and this guy went into the bunker and locked the gate. Suddenly, i woke up with sweat all over me when i'm in a air-con room.
That's not strange to nightmares. But it don't seem much like a nightmare to me. The strangest part of it is that 1week ago, me and my friends went to explore a so called haunted house in my vicinity.
And when i was there, i saw the place where i sat with "someone", the bunker with the gate, and the spiral staircase. Of course at that moment i was freaked out but i didn't spout any nonsense to scare my friends.
What i wish to know is that anyone is capable of solving dreams? i don't think tarots will do the job. And the thing is, i occassionally have dreams come true as in i know i have seen this scene or done this before. Normally, what had comed true were only happenning to myself only. But this time, my trip with my friends is more than what i had experienced before. I fear that i will implicate them somehow. Someone please give me an answer or an advice. I have seen the worst, I don't wish the worst to come true.

Inana

Hi Nexorius!
I myself have had a pair of premonitory dreams too, but it were related to things that are non important, wich makes them more strange.
About your dream... well, only i can think about viewing that place really exists, it could be an advice to stay away from there?
Dont know, but sure someone can help here.

NeXoRiouS

I always have dreams that come true that aren't much of a meaning, but this time, i think it's something strange, very strange to the sense that i have been there before but the fact is that i had only been there once.

Please, someone solve this for me in anyway even by a dream spread or whatever. This might concern about life and death. I am not bull****ting.

Alta

Hi NexoRious, Nice to meet you! I am moving this to Spirituality. This Forum is for posting your Tarot throws and getting other people's comments. Thanks and welcome. Marion

raeanne

NexoRious,
I’m not an expert on the subject, but I have done some reading on astro-travel. It sounds like your astral body was out and about traveling while you were sleeping. Then you actually went to the same place while you were awake. Since you said it has happened before, this could be what you are experiencing.

zorya

dream analysis is done in the divination forum, so i'm moving this thread again ;) it should get more interest there.

bright blessings,
zorya

Mystick Dragon

That's what it sounds like to me. I occasionally do that as well. Only, I tend to get really sick when I do because I basically Bio-locate my spirit. So my immune system weakens. Any way, it doesn't sound like it's a real big problem, but then I could be wrong. Try meditating on the subject, look for answers. I could try some stuff. It is my belief that there is something inside that house, something my alter ego doesn't like at all. If you want, I'll go check it out later... Okay?

--Mystick Dragon

NeXoRiouS

hmm....from the replies i get from you guys, it don't seems to be a big matter. As i'm going to explore it with my friends tonight, i did a divination and it seems to that it doesn't bodes well and i even did one for the day, it says it will be a bad day... Though i'm not afraid but i don't wish to implicate my friends into the matter.

Raeanne, as u said my astral body leaving to explore, could you elaborate more and enlighten me on this topic. thank you.

ahpookus

I usually try to break down the symbols of the dream. The stairway collapsing reminds me of the Tower card -- a disaster needed for regrowth. This flows into the person awaking to the morning sun in a room that has not been completed -- a new beginning. I also sense a duality, 2 people on a hill, two people in a room as one wakes up, two people palying catch.

I would say the overall feel seems like a relationship dream. At the time of the dream were you involved with someone intensely, then had a set back? Like a change from infatuation to real and caring love? The game of catch seems like things are fine --until a third party spoils the fun. Is there jealousy or infidelity issues?

Lastly, you seem very concerned with the location. Others say don't go there, but I think the mystery may be revealed at the special location. ;) Be safe!

NeXoRiouS

ahpookus, so you mean by using tarot, we could intrepret a dream without even consulting the cards?

As you said a relationship dream or whatsoever, it was a dream that had occured months or even years ago.

So, if what you say is true, I assume that when I'm fated to enter that location, what has passed will happen again?

What kind of mystery would it be? As it has been for weeks since I've been there and nothing special has occured. Wonder what it could mean.