Horary Astrology Round 5 - Questions

Minderwiz

I'm going to run another round of Astrology readings, starting in a few days. So I'm now opening a thread for posting questions.

As in the previous round I will use this thread to take the questions, so that I can be sure I'm answering them in the order in which they are posted (and I understand the question). This thread will also serve to answer any preliminary questions that members want answering on Horary and the type of question it works with.

Remember the question should be specific and concrete, that is they should be capable of a meaningful and verifiable answer.

As jfiallo0982 has already asked for one at the end of the previous thread, I have reserved the first reading for her.

olivia1

Hi Minderwiz,

I do have a question.

The time is 10:27 AM PST and my question is:

"will rwj and i get a house together sometime within the next year?"

That is an acceptable question for horary, right? if not, please let me know and I'll reword or change my question

thanks in advance

jfiallo0982

Hello Minderwiz and thank you for my first spot.

Here it goes; My son is now 7, his biological father and I broke up when he was a newborn. He told me he didn't want anything to do with us. we have spoken after that, but he still refused to be in my son's life. He has another son and he takes care of him.
I dont know if this question can be answered in a horary, but I want to know why, why the other kid and not mine?? Will he ever change his mind and come around? and if he does, will my son accept him??
I guess this is too much right?? I dont know if this questions can be asked as one, like 'general energy' for the subject. What ever you can answer even if is just one question.

I see people are giving you times, so I dont know if you need it.
My son is a Gemini, Asc. Sagittarius, moon Aquarius.
The guy is a Pisces, moon in Taurus. (dont know his ascendant)

Maria Tarot

Hi Minderwiz,
I would love one.

Is it posible to move from my house to another one? I'm selling my house in order to buy another one.
Thank you :)

I can't believe i'm the 4th yupiiiiiiiiiii

LovelyMissAries

Hi Minderwiz,

I'm wondering if M and I will become best friend over this next year?

7:49 PM Central, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Minderwiz

Thanks for the questions:

I will start a fresh thread with the readings in the very near future

This thread will remain open for further questions.

Minderwiz

jfiallo0982 said:
Hello Minderwiz and thank you for my first spot.

Here it goes; My son is now 7, his biological father and I broke up when he was a newborn. He told me he didn't want anything to do with us. we have spoken after that, but he still refused to be in my son's life. He has another son and he takes care of him.
I dont know if this question can be answered in a horary, but I want to know why, why the other kid and not mine?? Will he ever change his mind and come around? and if he does, will my son accept him??
I guess this is too much right?? I dont know if this questions can be asked as one, like 'general energy' for the subject. What ever you can answer even if is just one question.

I see people are giving you times, so I dont know if you need it.
My son is a Gemini, Asc. Sagittarius, moon Aquarius.
The guy is a Pisces, moon in Taurus. (dont know his ascendant)

No there is no need to supply a time for the question, nor any natal details - the timing is taken from when I understand the question:

I will take the question as 'Will my son's biological father take an interest in his life and will my son accept him'

I will endeavour to assess his motives but I don't guarantee success there.

The reading will be the first posting in the new thread and I'll send you a PM when it has been posted

jfiallo0982

Minderwiz said:
No there is no need to supply a time for the question, nor any natal details - the timing is taken from when I understand the question:

I will take the question as 'Will my son's biological father take an interest in his life and will my son accept him'

I will endeavour to assess his motives but I don't guarantee success there.

The reading will be the first posting in the new thread and I'll send you a PM when it has been posted

Ok, That sounds great.

NamasteIndia

Hi Minderwiz,

Since you have helped me a lot already
You can read my question last or if you dont get time then not take it up

I just wanted to know whether i should pursue tarot reading as career or i was thinking of taking up a 9-5job in coming months which option seems better for me.

namaste

YDM42

Hi Minderwiz,

I am like many others really having a difficult time getting into and maintaining relationships that are equal and meets the basic relationship needs. Currently I was dating someone who I just knew was the one, we argued freqently-- but I felt some kinship with him. Not we are not speaking and I'm not sure wjere this is headed, can you ask how this particular relationship with Aa is going to pan out?