Horary Readings Round 6 - Questions

NikkiB

I'm round to haley and Nikki.

Nikki

Same issue for you - timescale

Plus -

(i) Are you still troubled by depression (the 'you' includes him and yourself)?
(ii) Is your lifestyle and work employment still the same.

The obvious reason for asking is that if the chart is mildly in favour of a reconciliation it probably won't come off, if nothing has changed. I'd want a very strong indication in that case. On the other hand if things have changed and are now easier, I'd have a weaker test of overcoming the default situation (which is 'no change')..

Hi sorry just seen this :)

Timescale - within 12 months is fine by me thanks

Depression: No I have had a great deal of therapy and have addressed my issues - I am a different person now - for the better... I'd say he is also in a better place - overworked and scared that i havent really changed so for him I would believe that fear that im going to be the same is an issue

Yes the lifestyle and employment are the same in essence although I have taken control of the situation to put in boundaries, so I have time off! and there is a flat in london my boss has taken on which i can use anytime which would be easy for K so we could share the travelling in a way we couldnt before - I am also totally prepared to move back to home (where he is now and where I came from)

Hope that helps :) thank you for looking at this for me

Minderwiz

Thanks to both Haley and Nikki for the replies. I now feel I have enough backgrouns to go on and do the readings for both of you

haleyw

Thanks to both Haley and Nikki for the replies. I now feel I have enough backgrouns to go on and do the readings for both of you

You're welcome! Thank YOU for doing them :)

Maria Tarot

:D thank you

love life till the end of the year.

Thank you :)

EyeAmEye is next

Then I'll take:

haleyw
NikkiB

And if Maria Tarot, asks a question, then she comes next

NikkiB

this is very cheeky - please beat me off if this is taking liberties! but if I may I would like to ask another question... i'm really interested in these readings and have another question that you may be able to help with if you have time and inclination... please tell me to bog off if this is not the case :)

I would like to know what the future holds for tony and I - is there a future?

background: T and I were engaged for 6 years - very very happy, broke up 14 years ago due to his drink problem that he could not recognize or get help with. (he now doesnt drink at all). We were both devastated. T and I are now in email contact - friends nothing else but my feeling and intuition tells me he wants more... As you know i do want to sort things out with K but T was the love of my life all those years ago and I am wondering.. just wondering about this new contact... there was no problems except the drink which he doesn't now and of course we are both older and wiser.... now i keep getting readings saying im going to have the choice between two men, which i believe to be these two - ironically both men i have loved/love dearly and both really special people both from the past.

as I said please tell me to bog off if asking another is too cheeky! thank you :)

Minderwiz

:D thank you

love life till the end of the year.

Hi Maria - in order to do the reading I need some background and clarifications.

Are you currently in a relationship or are you looking for one?

If the former, have you any reason to suppose it won't last till the end of the year or is there something that you're concerned about

If the latter, have you someone in mind, someone who you want the relationship with - or are you just concerned about the chances of being in a relationship to someone.

Providing information here enables me to be more specific and tailor the answer to your concerns, if I just do a 'good' or 'bad' evaluation it's not going to help overmuch.

Minderwiz

this is very cheeky - please beat me off if this is taking liberties! but if I may I would like to ask another question... i'm really interested in these readings and have another question that you may be able to help with if you have time and inclination... please tell me to bog off if this is not the case :)

I would like to know what the future holds for tony and I - is there a future?

background: T and I were engaged for 6 years - very very happy, broke up 14 years ago due to his drink problem that he could not recognize or get help with. (he now doesnt drink at all). We were both devastated. T and I are now in email contact - friends nothing else but my feeling and intuition tells me he wants more... As you know i do want to sort things out with K but T was the love of my life all those years ago and I am wondering.. just wondering about this new contact... there was no problems except the drink which he doesn't now and of course we are both older and wiser.... now i keep getting readings saying im going to have the choice between two men, which i believe to be these two - ironically both men i have loved/love dearly and both really special people both from the past.

as I said please tell me to bog off if asking another is too cheeky! thank you :)

You are indeed a 'naughty girl' :)

But as I only have Maria Tarot left, I'm quite willing to fit you in for another reading

NikkiB

You are indeed a 'naughty girl' :)

But as I only have Maria Tarot left, I'm quite willing to fit you in for another reading

:D arh thank you! :D

as you can imagine the readings i've been getting have been a bit confusing so I would like to know if this is something or nothing... at the moment I can't see past wanting to sort things with Kevin but the suggestion has me wondering....

Maria Tarot

Hi,
of course, I'm not in a relationship and I don't have anyone in mind.
I would like to know what chances do I have to be in a relationship till the end of the year.
I'm not sure if I'm prepared to be in a relationship, but I would like to be in one and have a child.
If you need some more info please tell me.

Hi Maria - in order to do the reading I need some background and clarifications.

Are you currently in a relationship or are you looking for one?

If the former, have you any reason to suppose it won't last till the end of the year or is there something that you're concerned about

If the latter, have you someone in mind, someone who you want the relationship with - or are you just concerned about the chances of being in a relationship to someone.

Providing information here enables me to be more specific and tailor the answer to your concerns, if I just do a 'good' or 'bad' evaluation it's not going to help overmuch.