how do I know if my third eye is open?

JONIKA

Fascinating. I enjoy reading all your stories and experiences. :) Hmmm, when I meditate and focus on my third eye, I feel that spot on my forehead tingling or palpitating,pulsing (?). It's like I feel it there. That's all I've ever experienced...and also, my visions are pretty clear too... :D
Anyone with a similar experience?

Cacia

thanks

Me, I have that tingling and sometimes I feel pain there, I do not have clear visions yet as I suppose is not totally open, but I have that sensation at times not always. So, this is why I asked that question in the first place, how do I know is open?, but a friend of mind told me that it is not yet since I do not get information from the future. I can not foresee that far into the future,

JONIKA

Aha, that's interesting what you friend says. I do see into the future. Foreseeing: It may be a specific talent of a specific person, though ..?..- kind of like Mediumship - every medium is a psychic , but not every psychic is a medium.
It takes some training to be able to do that from my experience. I think the third eye manifests itself in combination with other 6th senses such as clear feeling, clear smelling, etc. As long as you can visualize things and people, your third eye is working.
Oh, also - I have to add, I've seen bright white orbs flying through the air a few times in my life = that could be something the third eye does...

Cacia

Well, I have see the shadows of spirits and also have heard them talking can not see them always but hear them say phrases, and there is times when i connect with the energy of people i have like glimpse of information, do not know if that information is accurate, because i do not ask but get info

JONIKA

Maybe, you felt pain on your third eye because the energy couldn't get in properly - this is just my wild imagination talking. Maybe all you need is to give yourself a permission to get it all (energy, open your Eye).

Cacia

Maybe, you felt pain on your third eye because the energy couldn't get in properly - this is just my wild imagination talking. Maybe all you need is to give yourself a permission to get it all (energy, open your Eye).

Thanks you right probably that was the reason since i started in this path is being hard for me to let my intuition to take off, but now i am more open to it.
So, you wild imagination might be right :)

JONIKA

You'll get it, don't worry. Practice and you'll see how open your Eye gets. :) You'll be amazed what you can See.

Cacia

You'll get it, don't worry. Practice and you'll see how open your Eye gets. :) You'll be amazed what you can See.

thanks mIss for your encouraging words I will keep doing that, many blessings

jumptothemoonyea

3rd eye is an umbrella for seeing/sensing beyond 5 physical senses. So much is there we are being protected from or we'll be overwhelmed. Seeing time beyond present is one of them. You can test your ability to see things beyond their physical appearance. Nice way to do it is tune into plants. Freshly cut trees can tell you a lot for example - still alive body with ghostly roots and still alive roots with ghostly body.

Cacia

3rd eye is an umbrella for seeing/sensing beyond 5 physical senses. So much is there we are being protected from or we'll be overwhelmed. Seeing time beyond present is one of them. You can test your ability to see things beyond their physical appearance. Nice way to do it is tune into plants. Freshly cut trees can tell you a lot for example - still alive body with ghostly roots and still alive roots with ghostly body.

This sounds interesting, I heard that you can meditating with plants, gazing at plants leaves or the plant itself, never done it but currently I use a candle to meditate. Thanks for sharing this and I will try it