how do i start??

seaweed

Hi Pao! : )

A great suggestion by Dave, khaldea has a couple great feature, incl. free monthly calendar pages to print out according to your time zone and charts of famous people to check your own work against (in case you'd like the practice.)

Also, if you're near a Borders bookstore, check into their customer rewards program. It's free and they send monthly coupons by email ranging anywhere from 10% to the 40% off coupon they just ran before Christmas--and not just books, but dvds, cds, etc. Their coupon season peaks about 3x/year: just before Christmas, then around May/June for graduates, then again around August/September for students and teachers (by the way, teachers are eligible for extra saving around Fall, I think it's about 25% off, it's a special thing Borders just does.) Also, if you're looking for a calendar (if I remember right, they carry 2 astrological ones: Llewyllen's and Witches) and, if there's any left, mid to late January Borders and it's parent-company Waldens puts these on sale 1/2 off. I guess it's pretty transparent I'm a bibliophile! (blush)

Hope this helps : )

Oh! And there's this site:
http://www.astroamerica.com/index.html

The store's in Maryland, but the man who runs it is a real gent and will gladly answer questions re: astrology resources can help point you in the right direction.