I don't get it

aquanesha

So, I'm frustrated now with the universe. So, I asked tarot, "Why doesn't the universe wanna give me back my ex gf?

I just don't get it

I used the Gilded Tarot with no reversals

Pulled 2 of cups, Star, and World

What the hell does it mean? I have no idea

Is it that I don't deserve to be happy. Why so many happy cards when I ask the question.

Please help me.

firecatpickles

The 2 of Cups is the potential for you (and she) moving on to other relationships. The emotional exchange you had was just that, an exchange -not a full 10 Cups, mind you, just the 2 then.

As the Star would suggest, and in contrast to the 2 of Cups, you can achieve happiness with another but that seems quite out-of-reach at the moment and as far away from your mind as Aldebaran, as if you were reaching for that star herself -alone.

Whatever it was with the 2 of you (Cups), the World is saying, "It is finished." Move on. Reach for the stars, happiness can only happen if you let it.

KK
:TWHEE

brenmck

aquanesha said:
So, I'm frustrated now with the universe.
Pulled 2 of cups, Star, and World
What the hell does it mean? I have no idea
Is it that I don't deserve to be happy. Why so many happy cards when I ask the question.

Yes, keep your eyes, ears, and heart open - there is something much better being put in your path. Try not to block a coming gift.