I had a beautiful dream!

rachelcat

So I just thought I'd share with you, my friends who understand these things!

I dreamed this morning that I was talking with someone about our interest in spiritual topics, and I said I started to get interested when I got this (but I don't remember when it was I got it).

And I showed her my right arm. "It" is a beautiful gold line drawing of a sun (circle and lines radiating out) on my arm! The way I was talking about it in the dream, it seems like it was natural, something that grew there, rather than a tattoo.

It looked like it was drawn in gold gel pen. The big center circle was wrapped around the arm, centered on the the side right above my elbow (not on the side of the upper arm, but closer to the front and lower down). The lines also were on the front and sides and radiated up and down to the middle of my lower and upper arm. It was very simple, like a kid's drawing, but so beautiful. Especially that it was gold. And to think that it appeared naturally and that I accepted it, like a mole or scar or something.

I haven't really thought about what it means--I mean all the meanings are pretty obvious. But it feels so uplifting. I was thinking about alchemy and kabbalah (including gold, sun, and 6th sephiroth!) over the weekend, so it's no mystery WHY I dreamed it either!

But I just thought I'd share. I NEVER thought I'd get a tattoo, but now????? Maybe I'll just wait to see if it shows up on its own!

BlueDragonfly

Cool! A dream like that, I think even I would remember.

That would make an awesome tattoo!

Do they have inks that are a reflective shiny gold?

I've been putting off getting my dragonfly(haven't designed it yet), but I think it's time to start the process.

celticnoodle

Wow Rachelcat! that was a beautiful dream! :D thank you so much for sharing it with us.

re-pete-a

Hang onto your hat , it's commin'.

Coooool.

rachelcat

Thanks guys for playing along! I've been thinking about it all day, and I came up with this DAY dream:

What if I rolled up my LEFT sleeve and found a big silver outline of a crescent moon?!

I'm probably the last person in the world who would get a tattoo, but if I found out they can do glittery, rich gold and silver--the temptation!

my_logic

Cool dream, might ponder on it 2night and see if I too can dream of gold tattoos, or glittery gold in general, yep prob not likely they have any gold/silver ink and glittery to beat... then again its prob just as well, I have 2 tattoos and I assure you, if I could get glittery silver ink Id be getting more done... oh just the thought of it... my husband would not be impressed ;)

Dusk Till Dawn

Really Cool! It's like they say, the Tattoo chooses you, and not the other way around. Think about it, it's the only thing you can actually take with you, when your Journey ends,

violetvoice

What a beautiful and luminous dream, and day dream too! Thank you for sharing :)

If I may ask, how do you think you began on your spiritual path towards the beliefs you hold now?

The dream sounds like, your spiritual path began in a very natural and perhaps even auspicious way-- something that just "grew" in you, as you said.
It also speaks of serene acceptance on your part, perhaps of something that is blooming in your life right now, or something new you have discovered about yourself. :)