I had a psychic tell me I am 'a child of the light'...

Stark Raven

I had a psychic tell me I am 'a child of the light'...?

I am very new here, so mods, excuse me for not being sure where to put this question.

A while ago I had asked a few questions of a well known psychic, she said in her reply that I am a 'true child of the light'. I asked her what that meant in a follow-up, but she was ill at that time and didn't respond. After that I forgot about it for a while. I had however already looked as far as I could and found only one reference to that term as a possible definition.

With only one possible comment as to definition to go on, I am not sure I can get true insight into what she said. Is anyone here familiar with the term, and if so, please tell me what it means.

celticnoodle

Its been a long time since I've heard this phrase, and actually, I was told that my daughter is also a 'child of the light'.

at the time, I wasn't familiar with it at all either, and so it was explained to me.

a child of the light is a person who is re-born into this world to be of service to others during their lifetime. They are very spiritual people who have reached a certain level of enlightenment and come back to be of service to others yet to be at their level.

supposedly, you can recognize a child of the light by their eyes, which are quite bright and the first thing many are struck by. People are drawn to them easily and the first thing people will tell you about a child of the light is about their beautiful piercing bright eyes.

also, these 'children' are considered quite wise. they have a inner knowing and a generous heart--soft hearted. they are also generally quite gifted with special abilities that they either discover early in their young years or later as an adult, whether or not they use their abilities.

a child of the light is, as noted above, wise beyond their years and have an uncanny ability of 'knowing' things. they are generally, I believe, psychic and can detect auras easily and things of this nature. Apparently, they also are able to immediately make people feel calm and happy when they are around them, and animals too!

I will say my daughter always had a way with animals. they were always drawn to her and even a 'mean' animal seemed to quiet down when she was around. she had always been this way - since she was a child.

I don't really know or remember much more then this--but this is what I can recall being told in the past. I hope it helps you some. I have not heard this phrase in such a long time! lol! I cannot recall how old my daughter was when we were told she was this, but it's been many years ago, and she was young. if you find out anything more, I'd be interested in hearing about it. :)

Stark Raven

Thanks for sharing that with me celticnoodle, amazingly enough it was very much like the one reference I had found when trying to uncover the meaning of the term.

So now I have a much better idea of what she likely meant.

PS - Yes I will update you if I hear anything more.

summerbutterfly

Celticnoodle,

Would you say the term "children of the light" is another way of calling the "crystal children" which are to follow the indigo children?

Just curious.....

brightcrazystar

If they like you, they call you a child of light.
If they don't, they call you the antichrist.

Both are simple ways of expressing a complex truth that english doesn't well define.

Stark Raven

I was provoked by summerbutterfly's reply to read up on crystal and indigo children, very interesting...

GreenMoonBeam

wiccanfaeriefey said:
I was provoked by summerbutterfly's reply to read up on crystal and indigo children, very interesting...

There may be a problem of definition because Crystal and Indigo children might be defined as New Age. Regardless either is a gifted being, often misunderstood.

A Child of the Light may also be called a Light Worker. Their purpose is for the betterment of the universe as far as I know.

If you use Facebook, try Light Workers there, if you are interested. There's several that are sincere in my experiences. I'll not post the names as I'm not sure if that would be too commerical.

Your gift is beautiful. The life journey as a Child of the Light is moving and can bring one to great happiness (not of a material type) :love:
Blessings
GMB

Milfoil

Moderator note

Hi there

No great problem but normally we discuss spiritual matters over in the Spirituality section which is a subscriber only area. Divination is for discussing methods or readings via systems of divination such as tea leaves or runes for example.

The posting guidelines for the Divination area and Spirituality section can be found in a sticky thread at the top of both sections here

I have closed the thread but will leave it here for a few hours so that the thread starter can see the responses, after which time the thread will be removed to pending. It can be reinstated in Spirituality if the thread starter ever decides to subscribe. :)

Milfoil