Strange Dream

GreenMoonBeam

Background, I do not usually recall my dreams. Sometimes I do, sometimes not.

The other early morning I had a dream where my friend tried to make contact. In the dream I clearly say the name and the time. Nothing else, no lights, trumpets etc. Name, time & date.

Later when I awoke I found that they had indeed signed onto a forum at that exact time. Left no message nothing.

Any thoughts?

Libra8ca

GreenMoonBeam said:
Background, I do not usually recall my dreams. Sometimes I do, sometimes not.

The other early morning I had a dream where my friend tried to make contact. In the dream I clearly say the name and the time. Nothing else, no lights, trumpets etc. Name, time & date.

Later when I awoke I found that they had indeed signed onto a forum at that exact time. Left no message nothing.

Any thoughts?

Hi GreenMoonBeam, I do think that we can access information in our dreams about events that are currently happening or about to happen and I think I've also had dreams like that.

The annoying thing is that often the dreams are symbolic (at least a great part of it is) and it's difficult to remember them. You may remember the dream perfectly when you wake up, but a few hours later the memory is almost gone :(

I just realized I had a strange and amazing dream the night before last; unfortunately I only remember part of it (I so wish I had written it down now, darn!) ):

I dreamed I was in a train and the train was travelling through a populated / industrial area. At some point the train moved past a nuclear power plant and I remember looking out the window and thinking what a technical marvel it was but that the technology is not *really* safe and you don't want to live nearby. I have to admit that I'm against nuclear technology so this may just have been my bias entering the dream. I was happy to get away from it again.

I have to add here that I never travel by train (the last time I was on a train was last century LOL). I have also never dreamed about nuclear power plants and it's not something I'm normally interested in.

Everything else in my dream seemed calm; no doom or gloom. I believe I could see water outside the window of the train but I'm not so sure about that anymore. Maybe it was the calm before the storm?

After I woke up I recalled the thing with the nuclear power plant and I remember briefly thinking weird thoughts like: the technology used in dream nuclear power plants is much better than what we have here on earth and I need not worry about radiation; after all it's just a dream. After that I got up and forgot about everything.

Later in the day I heard about the earthquake in Japan and after that reports started coming through about trouble with nuclear power plants. At that point I had completely forgotten about my dream.

Later at night I was reading the news on the computer and then pulling tarot cards and I was wondering about the outcome of the problems in Japan when suddenly I remembered my dream which had occurred during the time of the earthquake!! I felt a chill down my spine when I remembered this and it does not seem to be a good omen; but I hope that everything will get under control and the dream was just a coincidence!

I've had another dream like this happen before and sometimes I do feel that I get psychic *flashes* but can never make sense of them until afterwards *sigh* ;) Maybe that's why I'm so interested in tarot! :)

My advice: pay attention to your dreams and take them seriously and write them down (unlike me) ;)

Milfoil

Over the years I've found that dreams can take on or come from different angles, some are clearly psychological, others are mind clutter clearing, some are spiritual and some are clearly predictive.

It can really help when you have had a predictive dream to try to analyse any difference in that particular dream to the usual ones. What felt or appeared different. In this way you may be able to work out which dreams are predictive in the future and understand them better when you wake.

GreenMoonBeam

Thank you both for the replies. :love:

It turns out that my friend wanted to contact me but got interrupted by some distraction. (the cheek;))

No dramas as such but another time when I have a dream about him and contact has happened.

I have some amethyst under my pillow. I am noticing that I am recalling dreams more frequently and in better detail.:)

Blessings

GMB