I need 3 Guinea Pigs!

Charmy

Hi everyone!

Three guineapigs, I hear you ask? The answer is yes :). Let me explain. For those of you who know me, I'm usually doing readings with Tarot or Oracle cards. Well, I consider myself an inutitive reader mostly, and over the past few months I've been trying to kick start this intuition. Eventually I'd like to get to a place where I can read for people without even using a medium like cards to focus on.

What I'm looking for are three little guinea pigs who would be willing to let me give them a reading on here. I guess a 'psychic' reading if you want to put a title on it. Now, I can't promise that this will work (I really hope that it does) so if you guys have a sense of humour and just don't mind if I get stuff wrong that would be appreciated :)

For now, I'm only taking THREE people. I will ONLY be doing general readings. Just easy simple little things. I will be doing these readings either tomorrow or on monday, so know that there will be a little bit of a delay, and again, I can't promise if they will be accurate :)

All I need in return from you guys are:
1. Your first and middle name (eg: Amy Elizabeth), or initials if you're uncomfortable with revealing your name :)
2. Your date of birth.

These are just so I can try and get some kind of connection going. Again though, if you feel uncomfortable, you can always PM me. And of course, I'll need the obligatory feedback :D

So, let's go! I'd apprecaite it if any of you out there are willing to help me practice :)

First come, first served :D!

The Lovely Guinea Pigs

1. Liralen. Reading done.
2. MantraTarot. Reading done.
3. Sparkles. Reading done.

-------------

****CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS!!!!******

WAITING LIST

1. Silverwings - Reading done.
2. xdiminished. - Reading done.
3. obeygravity. - Reading done.
4. Venessa. - Reading done.
5. ladyofhearts. - Reading done via PM.
6. skeptic. - Reading done.
7. janee.
8. starlight09.
9. Fillipa.
10. Dancing Bear.
11. Jaled.
12. Blueangel.
13. Sweet_intuition.
14. Vess913.
15. Manda.
16. DevilishAngel.
17. SwordsQueen.
18. Bluefairy.
19. Sebavin.
20. Razordance.
21. Kikker.
22. TractJM.
23. Seanchai.
--------

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS!!! - I need a chance to catch up :).

Liralen

Oooh, me, me, I love being a guinea pig :D! I'll send you my name and date of birth by pm.

MantraTarot

Ohhh! Me me me! Exciting! :)

sparkles

sounds exciting so i;m up for it.

Charmy

Thank you guys so much for the responses! :)

I have to admit, I'm pretty excited myself to see what I can pick up for you. Hopefully I'll be able to give you all an accurate read (or if not, make you laugh your asses off at how far off the mark I am :D)

My house is buzzing with noise and visits from family today, so I will get down to business with this readings tomorrow when the atmosphere is a bit quieter :).

silverwings94

If you need anymore guinea pigs I'd be more than happy to be one.
Kat

Here is my dob: 12/ 21/ 1950

Will PM you with full name

Charmy

Reading for Liralen...

Liralen said:
Oooh, me, me, I love being a guinea pig :D! I'll send you my name and date of birth by pm.

Hi Liralen,

Here is your reading. I'm so nervous! lol :) I really do hope that you can relate to at least some of what I say here. I hope, hope, HOPE that it's at least in some small way accurate for you.

Okay, I apologize in advance if this is kind of random. I got a lot of information flung at me, so I'll try to make it as coherent as possible :).

First things I pick up as soon as I looked at your name is that there is a strong link to Italy, the country. Have you always wanted to go there? Or maybe somewhere like Rome is one of your favourite cities? I don't know why, but Italy was definitely very strong. Maybe you will travel there in the near future. I feel that there is a very strong pull between you and this place. The message I'm being given is that "the food is DIVINE!" lol hopefully that makes sense :)

Okay Liralen, I see you as being a very pretty little creature indeed. I want to say that you have gorgeous flowing brown hair and very mysterious eyes. I feel like you may have been described as 'cat-like' in the past. Think Angelina Jolie and her amazing cat-like eyes, that's what I'm seeing for you hun. I'm being told that you grew into your looks and it is only now that you're really starting to appreciate them. I keep getting the phrase "like a fine wine - better with age!" lol I hope that doesn't offend you, I do mean it in the best way possible, promise :). I feel like you are more in touch with your looks now than when you were younger. This is a greater level of self-acceptance and self-confidence. You go girl, you look great! :D

I feel that you possess a lovely 'flowing' personality. This is the best way that I can describe it. You just 'flow'. Very easy going, very charming and warm, you just manage to make everything better with your very presence. You have a lovely aura and I want to say that you are very empathic to people. You always understand whats going on with someone. You don't have to ask, you just instinctively seem to *know*. This makes you an excellent friend. I feel though that sometimes you tend to give a little bit too much of yourself away, helping or listening to others who take you for granted. Know that it is okay to say 'no' to demands on your time if you feel that your time will not be appreciated when it is given.

I feel like you can been quite indecisive sometimes. Especially when it comes to making important decisions for yourself. I also feel that you can be quite scatter-brained. Are you constantly loosing things, or forgetting where you have put things? You have two very exasperated spirit guides around you who would like me to pass on the message of: "Deep breaths are important!" lol so the next time you misplace something, instead of getting into a tizzy, just take some deep breaths and you will remember :). As for your guides, I feel that one of them is definitely a man. I'm getting a 'J' name with this one. I want to say maybe 'Jack' or 'Jake'. I feel that the name 'Lily' may also mean something to you. I feel that you may have tried to make contact with your guides in the past to no avail. They assure me that they are with you and will make contact when the time is right. For now you have a lot on your plate, or rather you will, but in a good way :)

I really feel that this month marks a positive turning point for you in your life. I keep getting the feeling of new beginnings starting to spring up. You'll start to see these coming into your life soon. There will be the overarching theme of taking up a 'better way of living'. As these cold months come in, I see you starting to really listen to your inner needs and what it is that you want from life. I feel that you will really start to take better care of yourself, and rightly so. You deserve it!

Okay, some more random information. I feel that you are naturally a quiet person, however you can be pretty crazy when you are alone. I mean that in a fun way. Maybe you dance around the house when you're home alone? Something like that lol. I hear tribal beats, which instantly make me what to say that you are very protective of your family. Especially any little ones within the family. Very protective of the cubs. I feel that you have a special relationship with music in that you don't just hear music, you feel mysic. You can feel it right down in your ribcage. I feel that because of this, you also tend to experience things more fully than other people. I am being told to mention that you have a lovely singing voice, though this will probably make you feel embarassed :).

I feel that you are very in touch with nature and the seasons and that the weather greatly affects your mood.

I'm also picking up that sometimes there is a sense that you feel overlooked. I feel that you deal with a lot of things, that you tend to hide from other. There have been struggles in the past that have been major for you, but that you dealt with by yourself. It's easier to deal with things along than to drag other people into it - this is your philosophy. Okay, I also feel that you have problems when it comes to speaking up, or speaking out - I mean like telling people what you need. I feel that attention would be nice, yet you are used to not having it, so you don't mind. At times I feel that you wish the proverbial Prince Charming would just show up and whisk you away on a white horse. There is a strong sense of longing, of searching for something that is outside yourself, but not being sure of what that something is. I feel a heartache for something I just don't know what.

Again, I feel you are very close to your body. I want to just get up and start stretching and feeling my own strength lol do you do yoga? or maybe bellydancing? I'm also being told to mention snakes. As in the reptile. I have no idea why. Maybe you feel an affinity with this reptile?

I feel that you have very vivid dreams. You always dream in colour and can nearly always remember your dreams. I feel they have important messages for you if you take the time to interpret them. I feel that you understand a lot more than people give you credit for, but they will start listening to you soon. There is the strong sense of 'love' or needing to be loved surrounding you, and you will get that soon. Promise. Again, I feel this protective streak in you. You would do anything for your friends.

I feel that lately, your life has felt in a rut - long and drawn out. There is a sense of just being so fed up with this, but don't worry. Again, new beginnings are coming. Good times are coming. You just need to be patient and you will see them begin to manifest. Definitely by the end of September :).

Thank you so much for allowing me to practice on you hun, and I really hope that you find this useful :).

Charmy

silverwings94 said:
If you need anymore guinea pigs I'd be more than happy to be one.
Kat

Hi Kat,

I'll see how I'm doing with the rest of these readings and if I need some more practice I'll drop you a PM requesting your services :)

Thanks! :)

obeygravity

Ah, Jeez Charmy! I'm addicted to your readings hahaha. If you ever need guinea pigs, I'm totally willing to be one!

Charmy

obeygravity said:
Ah, Jeez Charmy! I'm addicted to your readings hahaha. If you ever need guinea pigs, I'm totally willing to be one!

lol thanks hun :). I'll drop you a PM if I need some more! I'm always looking for some willing test subjects lol