"I Scry" II: *yes* - it is *another* divination thread!

blackroseivy

*OFFER IS CLOSED*

Hi, all - gettin' bo-ahd 'roun' heah & thought I'd come in & do a few for the Solstice! :D

I will do a few right on the Solstice itself - I will tell you when I think that I have enough to keep me busy. ;)

Ok, post away! :D

1 - GeorgiePorgie - done
2 - ros - done
3 - celticnoodle - done
4 - Horace - done
5 - Genovia - done
6 - Sinduction - done
7 - niki frm india - done
8 - stefficus -done
9 - queenmil - done
10 - Vadella -done

GeorgiePorgie

Yes please?!! What do you need from me? Anything?

blackroseivy

Surely, something on which to focus is always a good thing. :D I do better with focused readings than generals - though I have to admit to having had some rather interesting results with those too! :)

poivre

Pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee! :laugh:

Thanks for the offer!
ros

Can you focus on July for me?

I have never had this done before,
so I'm excited!!!!!!!!!

blackroseivy

Most certainly! :)

GeorgiePorgie

Hmmm, Ok area of concern.... I'm feeling a bit antsy and fed up with things in general - I wonder what can be done about that? Is that a good think?

Or failing anything of focus, I will gladly take anything that comes up BRI.

Thanks...

celticnoodle

oh, me too, please! I have had this done before by you, if you don't mind me signing up for another one. just a general--see what the crystal ball sees for me! thanks. :)

Horace

Pleaase

Oh me, too, please. I want to quit my job. I've had it for 15 yrs and I'm bored.
I will scry for you in exchange, if you like.
thanks Hh

GenoviaJ

I'd love to participate- if you have an opening . Personal relationship area or what ever seems to come up, I trust in the Universe.

blackroseivy

Ok so far!

Horace - MOST kewl!! Please tell me what might come up for me in the next few months - right to about September/October, when I am a) going to Zurich for a (POSSIBLE) 1-woman show (or at any rate a SHOW) to sell paintings to investors, & b) having an IMPORTANT meeting with D... Whatever comes up! :D

OOO - ALMOST forgot: I am also moving by about August - I verily do believe! :D