Ill-conceived Tarot Ilk?

tarotbear

I wear tri-focals and sometimes I know I 'had to have' misread a word. In another section of AT, there is a group studying the MAAT Tarot, and through one of my prysms in small type I really thought it said 'The Meat Tarot'! Did a deck with Meatloaf as 'Eddie' come to mind? No. But a certain 'Meat Dress' did :eek: and I screamed "OH,NO! not a LADY GAGA TAROT!" :bugeyed:

Other threads have dealt with 'What Tarot deck would you like to see?' ~ this thread is more on the order of 'What Tarot deck (if there was one) would make you run for the hills?' :joke:

I'll start the list off with:

The Lady Gaga 'Born This Way' Tarot deck.

cardlady22

Justin Bieber ~ Kid creeps me out! And the major double standard of him being underage while his girl is over 18. :rolleyes:

KMilliron

Jersey Shore

Pollux

LOL Jersey Shore AHAHAH!!!

I'd love to see that actually!

greatdane

Any dealing with the Kardashians, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton or anyone else MORE famous for their escapades than anything of real value.

tarotbear

{{Offside comment here}} I always thought the Kardashians - weren't they the 'enemy' on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ? :bugeyed:

BTW - appropos to my first comment - I think a 'Rocky Horror Show Tarot' would work, but let's stick to those that make us run and hide ...

greatdane

In that case, Tarotbear

I definitely stick with my choices as they would not only make me run and hide, but scream as well....

DaughterOfDanu

The "Tarot is Evil" tarot, complete with 78 cards of damnation and a 79th there, with hotline number, if you wish to repent.

But more popularly, a real housewives of New Jersey tarot would make me run once I stumbled across the card depicting Theresa flipping a table.

Chiriku

The Hipster Tarot.