I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

The 10 of Coins is FINISHED!!! Thank goodness! YIKES!

:):heart: WOW...I just spent all day on one card: The 10 of Coins...
OMG!!! The hardest so far...even more so than that 5 of wands involvement!

This card was so complex and I had to draw almost everything myself! :bugeyed:
This why I haven't been on AT today much...

Sweetie, you missed my ETA vote in my earlier post. :p i voted for either the 8 of Pentacles or 10 of Cups...:love:
but i would like to also narrow it down to the 10 of Cups! Love that card! :D
:heart: Dear sis, sorry I missed your vote earlier! :p
So now we have 2 votes for the 10 of Cups and 1 vote for the 8 of coins.

Thanks sis for voting...
I hope you like my 10 of coins I just finished (see below)...it was so much work and I hope
there is nothing to fix on it!:bugeyed:
:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

T'was a pleasure dear tarotlyn! :D

:heart:
...hope you can keep watching and commenting, Miss Divine! :):thumbsup:

tarotlyn

Attachments

• COINS.10.finished.jpg
    COINS.10.finished.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 72

Quester

Ten Of Cups has my vote too. :heart:

GryffinSong

Squeeeee!!! You put ITALIAN GREYHOUNDS in the 10 of coins!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

As for your friend, I still vote that you let her choose a card, just like a first reading. But if you insist on choosing one for her to see, 10 of cups. It's lovely and very, very happy. It should put a smile on her face.

MoonGypsy

:):heart: WOW...I just spent all day on one card: The 10 of Coins...
OMG!!! The hardest so far...even more so than that 5 of wands involvement!

This card was so complex and I had to draw almost everything myself! :bugeyed:
This why I haven't been on AT today much...

I hope you like my 10 of coins I just finished (see below)...it was so much work and I hope
there is nothing to fix on it!:bugeyed:
tarotlyn

LOVE the 10 of Coins, dear sis!!! :love:

Oh, and my definite vote for the card to show your friend is:

The Ten of Cups! :D [not 8 of Coins] So, i think it is unanimous? :D

Chiska

I think 10 Cups would be a good one for her to see.

tarotlyn

:heart: Thank you! (Everyone that voted!) ...that really helped me! :):thumbsup:

I was so hung up on the 10 of coins card yesterday...(and today :p LOL ) and I have
re-posted the better version below.

I am noticing that my graphic software is starting to bog down a little...probably because
I have saved (in my software's user's library) a ZILLION little graphics and pieces of graphics that
I have been using on the cards in case I need to go back and redo them!
...so I need to copy them over to my portable hard drive so I can free up the program a little and speed things up!

Note: I couldn't sleep last night...went to bed at 12 am and layed their until 4 am visualizing
the undone cards in my head...running each card through my mind. So at 4 am I got back up
and went though the RW deck I am using, and pulled out some more of the more difficult
cards (to be done first)...then ate a snack, then went back to bed and slept like a baby
until 11 am... getting a slow start today...but on it!!! YES!!! I will start my next 'hard' card
in a few minutes...no particular order...but I think the 7 of cups...it won't be overly hard!!!
Only 7 'different' themes within 7 cups YIKES...but only 2 bears and a dragon! LOL Ha Ha

Ten Of Cups has my vote too. :heart:

:heart: Noted...Quester...thanks!

Squeeeee!!! You put ITALIAN GREYHOUNDS in the 10 of coins!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

As for your friend, I still vote that you let her choose a card, just like a first reading. But if you insist on choosing one for her to see, 10 of cups. It's lovely and very, very happy. It should put a smile on her face.

Hmmmm...this is a VERY interesting thought!..."Let her choose ONE card and give her a reading on that card"...she would love that, but I don't have time right now...got to finish this deck!:bugeyed:
She will get her reading at xmas with her new deck...maybe I will have her read for me with it!:)
Thanks for your input, :heart: GryffinSong!

LOVE the 10 of Coins, dear sis!!! :love:

Oh, and my definite vote for the card to show your friend is:

The Ten of Cups! :D [not 8 of Coins] So, i think it is unanimous? :D

:heart: Dear sis, I think you are right...10 of Cups to show her...I think she will love that one!

Oh, take a look at my 'reworked' :bugeyed: 10 of coins (link below)...I just cleaned it up a LOT
and I think it is crispier now...I like it better anyway...
tarotlyn

I think 10 Cups would be a good one for her to see.

Everyone is choosing the 10 of cups to show Gladys!
...So looks like that is the vote... :party:
Thanks for your comments, Chiska. BTW...I did find some great new bears via your suggestion
on searching the bear names you sent me!!! Thank you! :*

:heart: @everyone:

I have sharpened the 10 of Coins:
(note: I also changed the previous post for this card so people won't download the wrong finished version)
:heart: tarotlyn

Attachments

• COINS.10.finished.jpg
    COINS.10.finished.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 72

MoonGypsy

Re: 10 of Coins:

Wow, just when you think a card couldn't get any better...shazzam! It does!!!
Much crisper me thinks, too! :D

tarotlyn

Re: 10 of Coins:

Wow, just when you think a card couldn't get any better...shazzam! It does!!!
Much crisper me thinks, too! :D

:heart: Thank you! sweet Moon person! I am having such fun, sis! :party:

:heart: @everyone!

I have noticed several little 'fuzzies', etc. on a few of the finished cards...
I will have to go back later and jazz them up too, now that I have learned new graphic techniques! LOL...

I just cleaned out my graphic library and transferred files over to my portable drive so I will
have everything if any computer glitches happen again! I noticed that sometimes I get SO engrossed
in a card that I forget to copy transfer my work at the end of the session!) So today was
mostly re-organizing, etc.

Right now I am eating dinner ...something I forgot to do yesterday working on that involved 10 of coins! YIKES!
In a few minutes I will start my next card and I hope I don't lose any sleep over this one! :laugh: ha ha

Oh, and today I added a new theme to my Incredimail program: Snow with a Polar bear cub waving to me on the top
when I open the program...it is so cute!!!...reminded me of the 10 of cups card that we just went through!
It is a sign (to me) that the Polars are very happy that we are sending them love and positive vibrations for survival :heart:

tarotlyn

...Ha Ha...LOL :laugh:... I just had to share this with you...it is so ridiculous!

I was looking for a 'victory wreath' for my 7 of cups card I am working on tonight and I came
across this funny image...:laugh: (see link below)...

AND...also INCLUDED in that image are THREE COINS...and I wonder which of the three coins
you all like the best...it is easy for me to go back and change them to one of these...

Note: the top coin is the one I have used so far...but I just accidentally found the other two tonight...
and want to know what you guys think?

Attachments

• COINS.CHOICES.AND.WREATH.LOL.jpg
    COINS.CHOICES.AND.WREATH.LOL.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 77