Images of upcoming Third edition Pearls of Wisdom Tarot in two sizes

G6

the pearls of wisdom is the message from the card, a mini reading. the complete wisdom is more about the card and the meanings of symbols and runes etc. here are some pics to show you the two sizes and how much better this third edition is over the first tow.

the books will be coming out as a stand alone offering soon. along with the workbook journal in layout right now. The books are not the same as the first editions either, all newly written by the artist.

Introductory pricing goes until June 1st. www.RoxiArtWork.ca

Thank you! The images on the website look much more vibrant than the ones here on the forum link, so that's great! Good to know the book will be sold separately, too. :)
Yay, poker size!!! Everyone should make poker size!!!

danieljuk

oh Hexi has it covered with the images :) :thumbsup:
if anyone wants a specific image of them or anything, I can take it and post it here so just ask.

If you have any of the previous versions of the Pearls, these are the nicest and best cards so far, it really shows the art to their fullest and gets rid of the borders! I think probably Hexi has her artwork shown in the way which is most beneficial to it, this was the deck she always wanted but couldn't until now, it was compromised.

I love they were huge original large paintings Hexi :) I am so glad you came back to the deck! Sorry about your trauma last year :( but looking forwards to your oracle coming soon and glad to find your artwork now (all of it) :heart:

The Happy Squirrel

That would be nice Danieljuk! I found a clip on YouTube which showed the cards pretty close and there you can see the texture of the card as it hit the light sideways. They look great!!

Go to 5:40 to see the Pearls of Wisdom cards up close:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xeRxujQqw

Hexi

Pearls of Wisdom Tarot video slide show.

Here is a video slide show of all of the cards of the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot. The deck is now in third edition, HD images borderless cards and shipped internationally. Introductory pricing is until June 1st so order today. Deck comes in two sizes, Poke and Jumbo and in several packages to suit your budget and desires. All new books written by the artist outline the symbolism, and give meanings of the cards. There are guided meditations for the major arcana and a journal to record your readings. This is the culmination of 15 years on this project. Finally in a form I feel proud of and have under my control. Cheers Hexi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKucpP7tec&feature=youtu.be