In Search Of: Sex Spread

tabi

I searched the forum and found longer spreads but what I need is something very short like three cards top. If y'all can even help genarate ideas for questions I can take it from that.

A friend at work is doing an all girl adult toy party and I told her that I would come packing my Decameron and Karma Sutra. I want to do a spread that I'll remember off the top of my head, but will be sexy and funny. NOTHING serious here please. Just playful....Please and thank you, tabi

Glass Owl

How about these....

2 In A Bed Spread
By Glass Owl

1-2
1. This is what I should take a bit more seriously (embrace)
2. This is what I should take less seriously (let go of)

The Whole Package 3-card spread
By Glass Owl

---2---
1------

1. The Whole Package
How you present yourself to the world
2. Your Sex Appeal
What you possess that others find sexy
3. Advice
What you can do to improve your attractiveness

And this one is for those who are up for a bit more self-introspection. It may too serious but then again, it just felt like something should I post so who knows, someone may find it useful.

Enhancing What Goes On In The Bedroom Spread
By Glass Owl

Layout: looks like a bed

1--4
-----
2--3

What do I need to work on in the following areas in order to enhance what goes on in the bedroom?
1. mentally
2. emotionally
3. physically
4. communication-wise

<side note> After asking what I am writing about, my husband is now very interested in Tarot and testing out these spreads :)

tabi

LOL Nice way to get him interested, in all honestly though those are all a bit too serious for what I was thinking of. Really a bunch of pervy girlies looking at toys. So something a bit light hearted. The Whole Package does give me an idea though, I'll post it when it comes through completely....needs to stew a bit.

rabid

Haha, I love this idea! In fact, after a great round in bed yesterday, I looked at my boyfriend and said, "I KNEW that was going to be good." He laughed at me and said, "You did a reading, I assume?" He knows me too well, lol. For that, I simply asked how my sex would be on Friday, and pulled two cards. Not really a very exciting spread.

I'll definitely try to conjure something up, and I can't wait to see the posts this thread inspires!

tabi

Shake Your Money Maker?

1) What is your "it" factor?
2) How to shake "it"?
3) Who/What "it" will bring?

This is more a long the lines that I was thinking of for fun silliness. Wha'cha think?

le fey

Hmm...ell this sound fun!

Since raunchy is the order of the day, why not just put it out there:

Foreplay (getting them there - pick up lines, flirting, proposition style)
Main Event (something to try during sex)
Afterglow (what comes next - keeping the fire alive)

tabi

le fey said:
Hmm...ell this sound fun!

Since raunchy is the order of the day, why not just put it out there:

Foreplay (getting them there - pick up lines, flirting, proposition style)
Main Event (something to try during sex)
Afterglow (what comes next - keeping the fire alive)

Oh that I love! Brilliant!

le fey

ooh I like yours tabi... and you can get all boom chicka bow wow with the phrasing -

Bring It!
Shake It!
Take It!

tabi

While I absolutely loved the spread I didn't get a chance to use it. I have to say that it was a rather bizarre experience for me all around. I did however stayed about two hours AFTER the party doing readings for people....Unfortunately it was way more serious then I wanted it to be or should have been.

Thank you! I am going to write it down for future use. ;) :p

Schnee

Those seem pretty rad Galss Owl, thank you very much!

I'll give them a try :)