Incantation.

Kiama

I found this whilst surfing the web. Enjoy!

NEVER BEFORE IN THE ANNALS OF HISTORY HAS MAN BEEN SO PLAUGED BY THE PRESCENSE OF EVIL.
I AM SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR UNLEASHING THE FALLEN ONE, BALBERITH, UPON THE WORLD AT A HALLOWEEN SEANCE. LITTLE DID I KNOW, THAT FATEFUL HALLOWEEN NIGHT IN 1962, THAT ONE SMALL FOOLISH GAME COULD HAVE CHANGED THE COURSE OF HUMANITY.

SINCE I BECAME AWARE OF THE EVIL ....I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 39 YEARS RECRUITING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO INVOKE THE SPIRITS TO RECAPTURE HIM. NOW, AS I CANNOT CONTINUE, I PASS THIS BURDEN ON TO MY SON, BREWSTER, WHO WRITES TO YOU NOW.

AND SO WE COME TO THE YEAR 2002.....

AND THE EVIL IS STILL LOOSE.

PLEASE, I BEG YOUR HELP TO ENTRAP THIS BEAST THAT HAS CAUSED SUCH PAIN AND GRIEF. TO RECALL HIM TO THE DEPTHS, YOU MUST INVOKE THE SPIRITS AND RETURN HIM TO THE NETHERWORLD.

YOU MUST SUMMON THE DEAD

LIGHT FOUR CANDLES AT NIGHTFALL AND CAST THEM TO THE FOUR DIRECTIONS (North, South, East and West). THEN PLACE A GLASS OF WATER AT THE BASE OF EACH CANDLE. PLACE HUMAN BONE, HAIR OR FINGERNAILS IN A COPPER BOWL AND IGNITE. PLACE THE BOWL IN THE CENTER OF THE FOUR CANDLES, THEREBY COMPLETING THE PENTAGRAM OF NEGATIVE SPACE. LAY A SOLID LINE OF MOIST EARTH IN A COMPLETE CIRCLE AROUND THE CANDLES. ON THE OUTSIDE OF THAT CIRCLE, LAY ANOTHER CIRCLE OF COMMON SALT.

NOW BEGIN THE INCANTATION BELOW AND SPEAK LOUDLY AND CLEARLY

HIC EN SPIRITUM

SED NON INCORPORE

EVOKARE LEMURES DE MORTUIS

DECRETUM ESPUGNARE

DE ANGELUS BALBERITH

EN INFERNO INREMEABLIS

NOW LOUD AND FAST

WA TA NA SY YAM
WA TA NA SIAM
WA TA NA SIAM
WA TA NA SIAM
WA TA NA SIAM

EXTINGUISH CANDLES

( and yes you are ! )

ROFLMAO! I found this very funny!

Kiama

Malachite

Took me far too long to get that!...

zorya

lol kiama,
my mother in law thinks i'm })

Silence Dogood

Seems like a load of crap to me - meant to sound serious but is really a joke.

NEVER do a spell where you have to chant something in a language you do not understand. (Rule #1 for spell casting)

VmprGokuboi69

going along with rule #1.... the incantation is latin... just for those who were wondering

~Danny

Kiama

Quote:Originally posted by Silence Dogood
Seems like a load of crap to me - meant to sound serious but is really a joke.

That was actually the whole point of it.

Kiama

All Is One

I was never good at puns and most jokes fly right over my head...
But when it comes to bogus Magick I guess I'm a lot more on the ball.
That was hilarious...:) :) :)
I think if I ever have time, I'll print it in some crazy script in red paint on a parchment-like paper, and give copies to my pseudo-step children and other people who act as if I'm a satanist for reading Tarot cards.

(they are the ones who prob WON'T get it, right Kiama?)
Thanks for that little gift.

Umbrae

Thank you all is one!!!

Remember our post on misguided militant Christians (somewhere in the forum)?

So you print out the ?Incantation? in a Lucida Blackletter, brush the paper in coffee and a wee bit of oil, and iron with a real hot iron (an old junker, buy one at the thrift store), so that it looks like ?parchment?.

Keep it on hand (in your purse or briefcase) for the ?Christians? who want to save you?(insert evil laugh here)

aciddragon

Ok...I must be dumb or something cause I don't get it... and I normally get jokes.. :(