Inspired by Major Tom...

Kiama

Well, I was looking at Major Tom's Tarot, and thinking about how he decided to do the cards, (Choosing certain people he knew for each card, based on their personality, etc...) and I thought that I might try that...

I hope you don't mind, Major, but it's a very good idea and I think I'd have fun with it.

So, I decided first off that I would be the Empress, cuz I was the creator of the deck, so it made sense. (Although I have this thing about all Empress cards being pregnant women, so I'll have to stuff a couple of pillows up a jumper... ;p ) I also decided that my dad would be the Heirophant, representing control and traditional values, and my Mum would be Strength, cuz she's firm and strong, but not physically. She's a pretty amazing woman actually.

And for the Queen of Wands, I don't actually have the Queen herself, but I do have her cat. I think maybe just the cat would go well, considering what this cat is like (Called affectionately The Mabley Cat/ The Mabs, cuz her real name is Mabley- Welsh for Mabel- and I just called her the other two. She's my boyf's cat, but I love her to bits, and she is a definite Queen of Wands!) I'm thinking maybe my boyf could be the King of Swords, and I've got a friends who is the Magician through and through.

So, I guess I'm posting both to tell you all about a deck that you may be seeing in the future here on Aeclectic, and to thank Major Tom for inspiring me...

Kiama

Talisman

Kiama,

Hooray!

Now, hurry, hurry, give us even a few scans to look at.

I think I think and therefore I think I am, so to put de cart before de horse, I wanna see some of your cards, right now!

Major Tom, what have you unleashed upon the world? We await anxiously to see.

Talisman

Kiama

Talisman: LOL! ROFLMAO!! :-D ;p :) ^_^ ;D

A big kiss :* to you, for making me laugh.

:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

Geez, Talisman, I sure hope you don't have a jealous partner or anything. Goodness knows what they'd think of a 17 yr old girl sending you kisses!

Kiama

Major Tom

Quote:Kiama (20 Sep, 2001 23:14):
Well, I was looking at Major Tom's Tarot, and thinking about how he decided to do the cards, (Choosing certain people he knew for each card, based on their personality, etc...) and I thought that I might try that...

I hope you don't mind, Major, but it's a very good idea and I think I'd have fun with it.

So, I guess I'm posting both to tell you all about a deck that you may be seeing in the future here on Aeclectic, and to thank Major Tom for inspiring me...

Kiama

Kiama,

:D I've said it to you before - I'll say it to you again - you put me in a good mood & that makes me laugh :D

You are doing precisely what I hoped my deck would inspire people to do. Do have fun with it }> I look forward to seeing what you create :)