Interpretation feedback on three card spread

Toddah

I drew three cards to help me decide if I should send a short Easter greeting to a woman with whom I have a deep spiritual connection. The connection is mutually understood but we are out of communication as we both work through our existing relationships. We ran into each other recently and it appears that her marriage is about to end. I have a draw to send her an email with a simple Easter themed Bible verse that also relates to her current struggles.
My draw: mountain, woman, man.

If the order would have placed the mountain between the man and woman, I'd interpret it that my message would create undue burden. In this order, I'm not sure exactly how to take it.

I'd love your ideas!
Thanks!

ana luisa

Can you please tell me which deck you used and which direction the woman and man are facing ?

Toddah

Can you please tell me which deck you used and which direction the woman and man are facing ?

I used playing cards on which I wrote short hand symbols for each representation. I also cross reference a deck in which they were facing each other.

ana luisa

Thank you for replying. :) If they are facing each other, it means the woman is leaving the Mountain behind her, letting it stay in the past (left). I would venture to say that your message would be quite welcome.

Just my 2 cents.