Intuitive Artwork.... fae or animal

Blueangel

Reading

Hello LadyKathryn,

I would also like to be on your list and see what you get for me.
Let me know if you need to know anything about me.

Thank you,

Blueangel

moonspirit

If you start taking more I would love to be on the list! :heart:

SerenityRider

Me too please your talent is fascinating

kinanoe

LadyKathryn said:
well this little one is the herald of your inner child and or...IS SOMEONE PREGNANT? that is close to you..or are you pregnant?

This little fae wants you to remember to be lighthearted and innocent.. and remember the wonder that exsists in the world.

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=scan0006.jpg&t=1233715393675

It's not me that's pregnant (phew!) Maybe some one i know who hasn't told me yet.

But I had to laugh when I saw this little guy! He's just what I needed. I have definitely been feeling much too serious and un-wonder-full lately. His energy helps a lot, Thank YOU!

LadyKathryn

Satori said:
Me please!!!! I love this stuff!

Well well Satori... even though your white owl is still flapping around me and hooting up a storm..he wont sit still long enough for me to visualize him enough to draw him... so Arunjuk came through.

His breath fogs in the cold clean air. He Howls to distant family. His message is strength...you are not alone...take heart and continue on..you will be reunited again....

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/LadyKathryn0068/?action=view&current=scan0007.jpg

schmedrake

LK, I love Arunjuk! He may not be my guy, but I know who he is. :)

faunabay

I'm with schmedrake, I love arunjuk. When I look at his picture I almost see a person/human in there as well.

LadyKathryn

Charmy

Charmy said:
Hi LadyKathryn,

I would absolutely love some intuitive artwork if you're still accepting and you have the time :)

Thank you,
Charmy.

Wow... this sassy sprite almost didn't want to let me. She has me callher Aphrodite of Fire..

she is a fire sprite...but also has connections to the devil card...my deck she is Temptation.

i feel aphrodite and temptation go hand in hand

she says walk softly...but also to embrace your inner aphrodite.
there is more she wants to say but it's so fast... i will re post when i finally catch up with her!

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww218/LadyKathryn0068/?action=view&current=scan0008.jpg

I just wish my talent for sketching could do justice to the figure i see! or that i could render them more realisticly.

LadyKathryn

I am so glad that you all seem to like Arunjuk so much.. I feel a soft breath of rumbling laughter. and the cool bite of fresh snow kicked up.

he is jolly tonight!

floracove

LadyKathryn said:
I just wish my talent for sketching could do justice to the figure i see! or that i could render them more realisticly.
I think you are doing very well.
I am quiet impressed with the feelings I picked up from the water horse for Guiding Light, the winged armored warrior (the energy from this one is quite strong) for Puppet Master, the fea child for kinanoe and the wolf being (seems so familiar to me as well) for Satori.

The others are good as well, but these here have touched me with feelings...

Thank you for sharing your gift with us LadyKathryn!