Intuitive Readings-Which angel is working with you and what message they have for you

Aaliha

***CLOSED***

Hi, I am offering 5 mini readings, for feedback only. This mini reading will tell you which angel is currently working with you and what special message they have for you. This is a general reading, so no questions please. :)

1) Flames

2) lilac04

3) Friture

4) Obsydian

5) YDM42

Flames

I'd like an angel reading from you, thanks.

lilac04

Oh I would love one too :) Do you need any other info though? Let me know if i can do a return reading for you as well... thank you :heart:

Friture

hi Aaliha,

Can I have one too, please?
Thank you :)

Aaliha

I'd like an angel reading from you, thanks.

The angel I see with you currently is Archangel Uriel.

Message: I am being shown that you have been receiving messages from the angels, including Uriel and sometimes this can comes through as words or sentences in your head, and often you think that these are your just your own thoughts/your own mind formulating these words/sentences, but Uriel wants to tell you that these are in fact messages from the angels, they have been trying to communicate with you clairaudiently. They want you to learn to trust and recognise this form of communication when it happens.

I am also hearing "be strong in the face of adversity" and "stand up for what you believe" and Uriel gives me the feeling that it's important that you stand up for what you believe to be true, your truth, even when you are surrounded by a group of people who disagree with what you are saying/feeling. Uriel encourages you to stand strong in these kinds of situations, and that he will be standing with you.

Aaliha

Hi lilac04 and friture, I have added you both to my list and will be conducting the readings just now, in order of posting :) I dont need any other info, but any feedback would be great, thanks x

Aaliha

Oh I would love one too :) Do you need any other info though? Let me know if i can do a return reading for you as well... thank you :heart:

The angel I see around you currently is Archangel Metatron.

Message: I hear him say "I am helping her achieve her goals" I feel that Metatron is around you, helping to drive your energy forward in a powerful way to completing and achieving some important goals or wishes you have. I fel his energy is very powerful, especially when working in conjuction with your own strong energy, and he is pushing you forward into be successful with your endevours. These are specific things you want to achieve. He says that together, with your energy forces combined, you have the ability to manifest the things you want, you have the power to make some wonderful things happen in your life! Don't doubt yourself, and remember to stay focused and keep on pushing ahead, pushing forward.

Flames

The angel I see with you currently is Archangel Uriel.

Message: I am being shown that you have been receiving messages from the angels, including Uriel and sometimes this can comes through as words or sentences in your head, and often you think that these are your just your own thoughts/your own mind formulating these words/sentences, but Uriel wants to tell you that these are in fact messages from the angels, they have been trying to communicate with you clairaudiently. They want you to learn to trust and recognise this form of communication when it happens.

I am also hearing "be strong in the face of adversity" and "stand up for what you believe" and Uriel gives me the feeling that it's important that you stand up for what you believe to be true, your truth, even when you are surrounded by a group of people who disagree with what you are saying/feeling. Uriel encourages you to stand strong in these kinds of situations, and that he will be standing with you.

Aaliha! From the bottom of my heart...thank you. Yes...these sentences come to me...words...they roll off my tongue and I don't come up with them, myself, because I'm in awe when I repeat the words back to myself...there's so much wisdom in them. And I've thought of Uriel, specifically...so, this reading completely resonates with me. And yes, to be strong in the face of adversity...I have often felt voiceless or like what I have to say isn't important...but, it's nice and refreshing to see that what I feel does matter. Thank you, wholeheartedly. Thank you.

Aaliha

hi Aaliha,

Can I have one too, please?
Thank you :)

The angel I see around you in Archangel Ariel.

Message: Ariel comes in with a very soft, loving and gentle feminine energy. Ariel tells me she wants you to "be gentle with your heart" She tells me that she is working on healing your heart, and rebuilding your heart so it as a strong and loving energy again. I feel she is tending to wounds on your heart that you carry from past relationship experiences, and she wants to gently nurse them better again, until your heart is strong again, and is ready to be offered fully to others in the future. She asks that you call on her whenever you feel in need of her loving presence, whenever you feel vunerable, or as if your heart needs her healing energy, and she will be with you in an instant.