Ipod Divination

WinterRose

OK, this may sound strange, but I've noticed that my Ipod can be used for divination. I use my entire playlist (which numbers nearly 2000 songs) as my alarm in the morning. It is entirely random as to which song plays as my wake-up call, but I have often noticed that whichever song plays, it links to my card for the day - to the extent that now I don't bother drawing a card most of the time (unless I feel a need) and pay attention to the song that is playing instead. For example, take today's song, which was called 'The Dawn of Fate'. Today was a make-or-break day for me. I took a clerical test today which will determine wether or not I get the job I've been hunting for.

Does anyone else use their Ipod or anything else that you wouldn't normally consider a divination tool?

Queeny

Not long ago, somebody on here used their ipod to do readings for people, aswell as using it for themselves, im sure if you search for it, you will find the thread x

obeygravity

Wow, this is actually kind of neat. I just gave it a shot and it really does seem to work well. I kind of want to try and test it with other people as well now!

WinterRose

Thanks, Queeny, I'll take a look for it!

ObeyGravity - yeah, it is cool, isn't it?