Pendulum Users

BeyondtheVeil

I am just wondering how many people use a pendulum on a regular basis? I just ordered one. I am hoping that it can help tell things like locations, etc. Do you know if it will work that way? Does it matter which stone/crystal that you get for the pendulum?

I have tried to use a pendulum before, but sometmes it wasn't accurate with yes/no answers. I was hoping though that if there were a pendulum chart or a map, etc that it would be more accurate. I could be wrong so I thought I would ask.

Any help, advice, and/or guidance is much appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!
BeyondtheVeil

Rev_Vesta

Hi....

yes i use a pendulum for SEC(Soul Energy Clearing)......

When we start using our pendulum we gently blow our energy into it.......merging our energy with it.........

We ask for a connection to our Higher Selves....
Make sure our ego less than 5%
Vibrations are at our highest.....
Only one Soul residing in our bodies(unless pregnant)....
and are we ready?

we ask the pendulum "yes is like nodding yes" "No is like nodding no!" and "A Circle is a working circle when clearing discordent energies or applying healing"......(Real simple)......

Great pendulum book Pendulum for Healing handbook......(with charts)......

Hope this helps

Vesta

214red

good topic as i have been advised to buy one and dont have a clue what type to buy.....will keep watching this thread!

Rev_Vesta

There are many different types of pendulums.....

metal- silver, brass, copper

Wood

Crystal- there are many shapes and can use different types of crystals depending on personal preference....

Rose quartz, obsidian, hemitate, bloodstone, clear quartz, rutalated quartz, Blue lace agate, botswana agate etc......

Shapes, balls, points, etc.......

trust in yoru intuition.....trust in yourself in what feels good to you....

Vesta

Apollonia

I use pendulums every day for energy clearing, for indicating which flower essences or crystals to use in a particular situation, to decide whether I need to bring a coat along (yes, really!), etc. Also for what type of Tarot spread is called for, if I can't decide right off the bat, and numerous other situations.

I have pendulums in several rooms of my house, so I can grab one as I need it. I also carry one in my purse, in case I'm out and about and need to decide in which order to do my errands, or if I'm at the crystal shop or a restaurant, what my best choice would be.

If a "real" pendulum isn't available, I'll use a pendant or anything I can put on a string and dangle. The material doesn't matter, it's all energy anyway.

Also, I would recommend that you develop your own system for how it indicates yes, no, etc. Doing it that way doesn't chain you to anyone else's method, and you might find, as I did, that you and your pendulum find clever ways of indicating more than yes, no, or maybe.

My own point of view is that for me, the pendulum taps into my Higher Self, accessing wisdom that I have within. I do not use it for divination, ever, as I have found that other methods are far more reliable.

Alissa

When I use a pendulum, each session begins with, "Show me yes..." and wait to see how the pendulum reacts, and, "Show me no," and observe again.

Works every time, no matter what the pendulum (a dangling crystal, a necklace and pendant, car keys....)

Sinduction

I am with Alissa! I do that at the beginning of every session as different pendulums seem to respond differently.

As for the type. I don't think it matters as long as you connect with it. My strongest one is my Tiger Eye but I think that's cuz I use it the most. I also have an amethyst, bloodstone, and a few others that are packed away and I can't remember what they are.

The more you use it, the better you get at it. Go ahead and try it on everything.

Here are some charts you can print out. You could certainly make your own or use a map, if you're looking for a location.

http://pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

BeyondtheVeil

Rev_Vesta said:
Hi....

yes i use a pendulum for SEC(Soul Energy Clearing)......

When we start using our pendulum we gently blow our energy into it.......merging our energy with it.........

We ask for a connection to our Higher Selves....
Make sure our ego less than 5%
Vibrations are at our highest.....
Only one Soul residing in our bodies(unless pregnant)....
and are we ready?

we ask the pendulum "yes is like nodding yes" "No is like nodding no!" and "A Circle is a working circle when clearing discordent energies or applying healing"......(Real simple)......

Great pendulum book Pendulum for Healing handbook......(with charts)......

Hope this helps

Vesta

Thank you so much Vesta! That does help! I will try to find that book!

BTV

BeyondtheVeil

214red said:
good topic as i have been advised to buy one and dont have a clue what type to buy.....will keep watching this thread!

Thanks! I had no idea either so I just bought one that I thought was cute. lol It is a moonstone. NO idea what that is, so I am thinking I should look it up. :) I hope that this thread helps you too!

BeyondtheVeil

Rev_Vesta said:
There are many different types of pendulums.....

metal- silver, brass, copper

Wood

Crystal- there are many shapes and can use different types of crystals depending on personal preference....

Rose quartz, obsidian, hemitate, bloodstone, clear quartz, rutalated quartz, Blue lace agate, botswana agate etc......

Shapes, balls, points, etc.......

trust in yoru intuition.....trust in yourself in what feels good to you....

Vesta

I just bought one that is a Moonstone Pendulum. I want the Snowflake Obsidian one. {Not sure why. I guess I just like it}. There is also Lapis Lazuli. I don't know anything about these except the name and what they look like. lol I am going to look them up meaning wise later today.

I like the wand shape best I think. Atleast right now.

It looks like you know all about the pendulums and crystals/stones. Thanks so much for helping me!