Pendulum Users

BeyondtheVeil

Eyes Wide Open said:
(checks her Miss Manners Book) I forgot to say thank you :O.

No worries! {hugs}. You are welcome! :)

Eyes Wide Open

You may need to change your questions :D.

And if the chart is too hard, why do you use it? :D. Just say out loud, is the first name of my partner's name xyz....then right it down.

By staring at that chart, you are actually kicking in your left brain, so give up the chart for a bit.

Before you start again (notice I didn't say TRY :p...that's left brained too :p)
just ask this question out loud. If my pendalum worked perfectly each time I picked it up, what would happen? (do not answer it out loud OR in your head lol) Take a big breath, dropping it down into your heart space and then ask without reading a chart, does my partner's name start with B? etc.

When I first started a longggg time ago, I didn't know about these things. I actually started with a needle on a thread. I was working SOOOOO hard to MAKE it move, I used something light weight. THEN, I got smarter in many ways, and figured out it wasn't about using telekinesis. I was trying to meld two entirely different things and driving myself nuts. As I said much older and wiser :p

Another thing you can do is sit in front of a mirror so that you can watch your pendalum and not put those over-focused rays on it :D. Then is the first letter B etc. and watch in the mirror for it to move.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

BeyondtheVeil said:
I am so frustrated that I am giving up! I just can't figure it out. It gives me the wrong answers.. so I guess it just doesn't like me. I have a real live person that I am practicing with. We are trying to get each other's first names. I have yet to even come close! The person hasn't gotten it right either, but I would think that one of us would .. even just the right first letter.

I am glad that you mentioned the circles, etc. I feel tugging, circles.. {they can go either way} front to back, dead stop, and sometimes it does the circle thing over EVERY letter! It is so frustrating! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay.. as you can tell I am so over this. You are right.. I guess I am trying to hard but I have no idea how it works. Maybe mine is broken? :D :laugh:

Okay.. well I gotta go! Thanks for your help! :)

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Eyes Wide Open said:
You may need to change your questions :D.

And if the chart is too hard, why do you use it? :D. Just say out loud, is the first name of my partner's name xyz....then right it down.

By staring at that chart, you are actually kicking in your left brain, so give up the chart for a bit.

Before you start again (notice I didn't say TRY :p...that's left brained too :p)
just ask this question out loud. If my pendalum worked perfectly each time I picked it up, what would happen? (do not answer it out loud OR in your head lol) Take a big breath, dropping it down into your heart space and then ask without reading a chart, does my partner's name start with B? etc.

When I first started a longggg time ago, I didn't know about these things. I actually started with a needle on a thread. I was working SOOOOO hard to MAKE it move, I used something light weight. THEN, I got smarter in many ways, and figured out it wasn't about using telekinesis. I was trying to meld two entirely different things and driving myself nuts. As I said much older and wiser :p

Another thing you can do is sit in front of a mirror so that you can watch your pendalum and not put those over-focused rays on it :D. Then is the first letter B etc. and watch in the mirror for it to move.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I did that with the reading for the name. After I got the letters, I then asked {yes/no} if my partner's first letter of their name was ... . It said "yes". I had an entirely different sex name! :laugh: I guess that was where my frustration and confusion came in. I had really thought it was finally working. I was letting it go to town and it came up with a name. A 7 letter name and even a last name letter. I got so frustrated when my partner wrote back that I didn't even have the gender right. I was so embarrassed. lol

I think you are right about me over thinking it. I also try to go in order on the letter chart. {A, B, C, etc}. I think I will do what you say and give up the charts for awhile.. just to see if it is any better. After tomorrow I may not have a lot of time this week.. but the next week I will have time.

Thanks so much for all of your support, advice, and encouragement! :love:
I am going to do this! :thumbsup:

BeyondtheVeil

Rev_Vesta

Don't give up...

Have you connected with your Higher Self?
Have you cleared discordent energies, blocks?
Have you checked the % of your Ego? less than 5%
Checked your vibrations are at their highest?
Only one Soul within your body, unless pregnant....

hope helps....

Vesta

emmsma

I've only just made my pendulum and haven't tried to work with it yet.

I don't know how to do ANY of the above. :(
Does that mean I can't do pendulum work?

214red

emmsma said:
I've only just made my pendulum and haven't tried to work with it yet.

I don't know how to do ANY of the above. :(
Does that mean I can't do pendulum work?
sometimes just willing it to work is fine, visualise it moving also helps

Lilija

I have to thank you, too, for all the info on this thread. I've never bought, or even considered a pendulum before today, but I was in a store, and was so magnetized to it, like, I didn't see anything else around it, but I had to buy it. Now, when I hold the stone in my left hand, my whole arm jitters and jives. I think we needed each other, haha. I'm so excited about using it! I'm just trying to figure out how to break it in, or make it "mine".

Dancing Bear

It is already yours.. Lilija
As to breaking it in.. ask ti which way does it go for yes.. and watch its response.. again for no,, then ask may you use it. I always ask my pendulum if it is ready for me to use it.. Just a quirky thing i have..

then I determine whether its working in my favour by asking it a question like is my name ...Doris.. and if it says No .. I know we are in business..
If i have a break between questions .. I always again ask if it is ok for me to continue..

I do ask it the same question a few times over during my session of using it, just a little rephrased.... Just to make sure its not jumping all over the place..
I have used the Pendulum on and off for many years.. and even bought my non believing ( Now converted ) Mother one for her birthday. :D

I dont always get the correct answer.. or the answer i am looking for LOL!!

Some days it doesnt want to work, which is not often but it does happen.. I just leave it alone and then go play with the Tarot LOL!!

Lilija

Excellent tips! I haven't begun questioning it yet, I just like hanging out with it, and watching it swing. I wonder what it means, when I just hold it, and it goes around and around, then back and forth, then all sorts of random ways. Yesterday, I was holding it between myself and someone I'm deeply attached to, and it just started going crazy in a straight line swinging back and forth between our solar plexus areas.

Rev_Vesta

the suggestions i put in here is what works for me..... there are many different ways to work with a pendulum.......

For some pple they hold in their hands silently and blow on it gently with the intent of sharing their breath, their life force with the pendulum.......

others meditation works ..........

it is a matter of finding that personal connection......

relax and enjoy......