Pendulum Users

BeyondtheVeil

Sinduction said:
I am with Alissa! I do that at the beginning of every session as different pendulums seem to respond differently.

As for the type. I don't think it matters as long as you connect with it. My strongest one is my Tiger Eye but I think that's cuz I use it the most. I also have an amethyst, bloodstone, and a few others that are packed away and I can't remember what they are.

The more you use it, the better you get at it. Go ahead and try it on everything.

Here are some charts you can print out. You could certainly make your own or use a map, if you're looking for a location.

http://pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

Thanks so much for the charts! I will definitely use them. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks Everyone!

Thank you everyone for responding! I will definitely do the yes, no, maybe thing to figure out how my pendulum responds. I am excited to start using it once it arrives.

Thanks again! The information is so helpful and much appreciated!!

BeyondtheVeil

Scorpio Kitten

I have two pendulums - one amethyst and one hematite. I haven't ever used them for anything other than simple yes/no questions before though, simply because I just couldn't think of any other time to use them. Now I have lots of ideas!

BeyondtheVeil

Scorpio Kitten said:
I have two pendulums - one amethyst and one hematite. I haven't ever used them for anything other than simple yes/no questions before though, simply because I just couldn't think of any other time to use them. Now I have lots of ideas!

I have a lot of ideas, but no yes/no questions! lol I was hoping it could help me figure out locations, etc. I am thinking of getting an amethyst and obsidian one. They both seem to have good meanings for their use.

If you try other things with them.. please let me know how it goes okay?

Briar Rose

I love to use pendulum's. I love my Ruby one. I bought it from E-bay, but I changed the end to add ruby beads. Ruby is great for energy work and aligning Charka's (for me anyways). It wasn't that much to buy. I also have what someone here told me was a philosopher's stone. I think it is some sort of pyrite because it is deep gray/black with gold flecks. It is great for anything, especially questions.

I am making my own pendy's right now using copper wire. Copper is an excellent conduit. I am using all sort of different types of stones for the pendulum end.

Rev_Vesta

Pleased the info has given you some suggestions to try...

also you can use your pendulum to help balance, and realign Chakras....

Naming each chakra watch how the pendulum swings.........

also put your hand on a healing Mandala and watch how the pendulum swings over the mandala....and hand..........

over the body and crystals, the pendulum applies the healing... another way to enhance healing with the use of pendulum......

there are so many ideas/.. I use pendulum everyday with different healing modalities........

Vesta

BeyondtheVeil

Briar Rose

Briar Rose said:
I love to use pendulum's. I love my Ruby one. I bought it from E-bay, but I changed the end to add ruby beads. Ruby is great for energy work and aligning Charka's (for me anyways). It wasn't that much to buy. I also have what someone here told me was a philosopher's stone. I think it is some sort of pyrite because it is deep gray/black with gold flecks. It is great for anything, especially questions.

I am making my own pendy's right now using copper wire. Copper is an excellent conduit. I am using all sort of different types of stones for the pendulum end.

Hi Briar Rose! That sounds pretty! Too bad that you can't post a picture of your ruby pendulum. I think I would like to see it.

That sounds pretty with all the different stones at the end of your pendulum that you are making. I hope that it goes well for you. Do you have more than one pendulum now?

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Rev_Vesta said:
Pleased the info has given you some suggestions to try...

also you can use your pendulum to help balance, and realign Chakras....

Naming each chakra watch how the pendulum swings.........

also put your hand on a healing Mandala and watch how the pendulum swings over the mandala....and hand..........

over the body and crystals, the pendulum applies the healing... another way to enhance healing with the use of pendulum......

there are so many ideas/.. I use pendulum everyday with different healing modalities........

Vesta

Unfortuately, I have NO idea about chakras, healing. aligning, etc. I am hearing more and more people do that now though. Reiki is one that I see a lot of.

I just received my pendulum today. It is a moonstone. I will be reading about it {what it means, etc}. It looks really cute. I was surprised at how light it was. I don't know why I thought they would be heavy. lol It would be too hard to move if it was that heavy right?

Elven

There is a great book called The Pendulum Kit by Sig Lonegren - a very well respected dowser and pendulum expert which has some fantastic information which is easy to adapt to many pendulum applications for use. They are aviable from $9.00 on amazon ...

http://www.amazon.com/Pendulum-Kit-Sig-Lonegren/dp/0671691406

The book includes charts for many things - astrology - all signs, a world Map, yes no maybe - sky and planet charts .. how to make dowsing rods ..

I have just bought a new pendulum to add to my collection. Pic Below.
They are easy to make though if you cant find what your looking for. Most rock or bead shops will have suitable gems or stones which can be strung to make a pendulum, and they have the tiger wire or stringing supplies as well.

I also ask after getting my yes/no/rest/maybe directions: Can I, Shall I, May I ... depending on what Im doing - it's a great 'permission' indicator from the unconscious which opens up the higher self to enablement and access.

Have fun with your new pendulum
Cheers
Elven

Attachments

• 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 77

BeyondtheVeil

Elvn

Elven said:
There is a great book called The Pendulum Kit by Sig Lonegren - a very well respected dowser and pendulum expert which has some fantastic information which is easy to adapt to many pendulum applications for use. They are aviable from $9.00 on amazon ...

http://www.amazon.com/Pendulum-Kit-Sig-Lonegren/dp/0671691406

The book includes charts for many things - astrology - all signs, a world Map, yes no maybe - sky and planet charts .. how to make dowsing rods ..

I have just bought a new pendulum to add to my collection. Pic Below.
They are easy to make though if you cant find what your looking for. Most rock or bead shops will have suitable gems or stones which can be strung to make a pendulum, and they have the tiger wire or stringing supplies as well.

I also ask after getting my yes/no/rest/maybe directions: Can I, Shall I, May I ... depending on what Im doing - it's a great 'permission' indicator from the unconscious which opens up the higher self to enablement and access.

Have fun with your new pendulum
Cheers
Elven

Thank you for the book recommendation Elven! I will have to check that out! I am definitely wanting to figure out how to use it for locations, numbers, names, etc.

I like your pendulum. It is very pretty! I should figure out how to post my new pendulum picture. I didn't make it though. I will eventually try to make one if I feel like I can connect to the pendulum. Do you do readings for others with your pendulum? I would like to do some practice exchanges to see if I get the right feel, etc of the pendulum. I guess I should definitely wait until I get that book and use it some first though. lol

Could you tell me when using pendulum charts.. how do you know the answer? Does it swing over the top of it? Land on the answer? Etc? Sorry to sound so stupid! I am just really clueless! The yes/no thing was it either swung one way or the other. The directions, numbers, or locations on the map I am not sure about. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How long have you been using your pendulum/s?

BeyondtheVeil