isnt' this weird?

Maria Tarot

I did several readings for myself about a man.
They weren’t coincident most of the times and I get confused.
For two times with an angel’s oracle the cards told me: “There are things which are unsuitable for mortal eyes: control your curiosity :)
I couldn’t resist and ask others readers to read for me.
Sometimes they couldn’t do the readings and when they did I couldn’t understand the reading.
I’ve been thinking why this happens; probably there is nothing to know about or I’m not allowed to know anything for now.
What do you think?

AmethystEyes

Maybe the feeling of confusion and not understanding is your reading, what the cards are telling you.

SunChariot

Maria Tarot said:
I did several readings for myself about a man.
They weren’t coincident most of the times and I get confused.
For two times with an angel’s oracle the cards told me: “There are things which are unsuitable for mortal eyes: control your curiosity :)
I couldn’t resist and ask others readers to read for me.
Sometimes they couldn’t do the readings and when they did I couldn’t understand the reading.
I’ve been thinking why this happens; probably there is nothing to know about or I’m not allowed to know anything for now.
What do you think?
To me, this is a case of you asking a question you are not meant to know the answer to. That does happen sometimes. I did a reading for a friend too once and the answer just came to me that there was nothing to say, the universe did not want her to know more than that on the topic, she was nto meant to know. That is rare for me, all the same. But when I told her she said two other readers had told her the same thing. For what it's worth this came up also in a reading about a man.

I would say it's something you're not allowed to know right now. I chalk it up to a life lesson you are meant to learn by experiencing something. If you knew too much it would alter the lesson you are meant to learn from the experience.

Babs

Maria Tarot

Thank you both,
I agree, knowing much more than I know right now could transform the lesson.