It's a Dog's Life Tarot

lizziecat

A WIP (not even close to finished) and just for fun - something to do while I'm waiting for my Tarot for Cats....

The Fool - speaks for itself
The Devil - its all about material things....

Attachments

• fool.jpg
    fool.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 266
  • devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 200

baba-prague

Heehee - great image! Please show us more.

Chronata

awwwww...SWEET!

Can we see more? huh? Huh? Can we?
:D

DraagonStorm

I just love it! A Great Dane as the fool!, I'm going to the shelter on Sunday to get some pictures for the Shelter Tarot, now I'm hoping for a Great Dane there. My first thought was a Lab, but a Great Dane is so much better!

BB
DraagonStorm

lizziecat

I've got a few more in the works....I'll post them when they are "finished" if you're interested - thanks for the comments!

Lizziecat

DraagonStorm

Interested!!!??? From just that first card, I hope you don't want to do the 'Just for fun' while your waiting for something else!!! I would love to see an entire deck, and owning it!

BB
DraagonStorm

DraagonStorm

I guess I'm a strange witch. I have never connected with cats, they don't like me. The only one's I have ever even gotten close to, "think they are dogs!". I have no problem with Spiders, Snakes, Rats, etc. (I had a pet Black Widow Spider once), but dogs are my first love.... Right now I have an 18 year old dog, that I've had since she was about 7-8 weeks old! three snakes, and KOI in my pond. Ah, as I rattle on...

I would really like to see what you are doing with this idea to completion. This first card is GREAT!

Bright Blessings
DraagonStorm

mythos

True story - my niece Belle has a Russian Wolfhound X Rottweiller who looks suspiciously like a great Dane - is as big. Still being puppyish, and huge, she is attending puppy pre-school. Not before she ate my black bowler hat though - hence why I now have a maroon one - couldn't get another black. She is indeed a Fool. I miss my hat, but your card helps me appreciate her more than I have recently :rolleyes:

Lovely - keep these cards coming.

mythos:)

temperlyne

I know I have only seen one card, but so far I think it has the potential to become the best dog tarot out there! Someone gave me the cani del mondo once because they thought as a veterinary student I would like that... as much as I love animals and tarot, a combination of the two isn't nescesarrily great. Your fool shows a love for both dogs and tarot, keep up the good work!

jackdaw*

Yes! There are SO MANY cats decks out there, I really want a good dog Tarot. And that Fool is perfect! Please show us more!!